Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All my girls get in a circle, grab your hands this is for you

There is a point in our life when we stopped being bestfriends and start becoming sisters.



Amy, Violet, Hazel, Sally, Belle, Shelly and Paris. I wanna thank you all for being the best sisters any girl could ever have.



I know I've dedicated quite a number of posts just to say this, but there is no number of post that can convey my deepest love for each of you as an individual, and us as a group.



We may not meet as often as we would have liked, we may not have called each other everyday, or we may not even send that text message every other day, but deep down i know that we care for one another.



Violet and Hazel, thanx for being the best cousin and sisters in the whole entire world.



Violet, thanx for all the secrets you kept, the dirt you spilled, and for being my partner in crime. Hazel, thanx for being the elder sister i never had, for being there when i needed a realistic opinion and whenever i needed a driver! Haha, just kidding babe!



Sally and Belle for being the bestest friends for the past decade or so. It's been 10 years but our friendship is still blooming.



Sally, thanx for being there when i need to vent my anger at 3 in the morning, thanx for being my shoulder when i need to cry and bitch about how my boyfriends used to treat me and thanx for being the most understanding person ever! Belle, even thought you're the first one to get married, you're still one of us. Thanx for being there, thanx for being the one to pull me back on the ground when things get too messy, thanx for being the one who accepts my every flaw as a human being and thanx for being the cute and bubbly girl that you are.



Amy, Paris and Shelly. Wow, i may have known you guys the shortest but what we went through at that short amount of time is one of the best moments of my life. I may be the closest to Amy amongst the three girls but without any of them, the group wouldn't be the same.



Each one of you have an individual characteristic in making the group a more fun and vibrant one. Though we don't always agree with each other's opinion, I'm glad we respect one another.



Well when you put 8 girls together in a group with totally different personality, there's bound to be drama. Truth be told, i kinda love the drama that follow us, all the little arguments we have.



No matter how different we are inside, there's still something that keep us together, and that's respect. And of course, the fact we like to have fun!



I can't wait for our next outing, and all other escapades that we're going to have on this new year.



All the stupid things we will do that make those strangers stare at us. All the jokes we're gonna share, and all bloopers we're gonna make!



I get goosebumps even thinking about it!



Wow, Arynne's getting all mushy and sentimental. Haha



Well, there's two things that a girl can never live without. Number one, of course is her dad, and number two (but definitely not the least) are great friends.



And I'm happy i have you girls!



Love you babes! So let's get together and make an ass out of ourselves okay!


No comments: