Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dark in their hearts, i can feel it burn inside of me

Incase you all wanna know, i am grinning right from ear to ear right now as I'm updating this post!



I woke up early this morning. When my alarm clock went off this morning, i woke up smiling and surprisingly not grumpy! Haha for the first time, i leave my daily ritual of hitting the snooze button for another day!



I took the 7:10am bus today and even the thought of standing throughout the journey doesn't irk me. Even the constant elbowing of the girl behind me, the stranger that keep looking at me as if i have one more eye on my forehead, the thug wannabe blasting his hip hop music on my left ear, and the girl with that irritating hair covering one eye listening to speed metal on my right, doesn't seem to bother me!



In short, everything i dislike about taking the public transport seem breezy for me!



Haha i wonder why! Well i know why, but don't you all wanna know why too?



Well whether your answer is a yes or a no, I'm still gonna say anyway! Tee hee! Although i have a feeling some of you will judge me and i know my friends will have something bad to say about it, but the fact still remain. I'm happy, and i think that's all that matters.



Well, here's the reason why



I got a Valentine's Day package from UK! *smile widely*



I got home last night, took a cold shower, did a facial and then put that moisturizing cream on my face! Sat on my bed and open the package! As soon as i open the package, i smiled.. WIDELY!



I whip out my mobile phone and text messaged HolyLeo, Az and Amy.



Me: I got a Valentine's Day package from UK and it's not from P--L! *Grin*



Then the reply kept rushing in!



HolyLeo: Then who izzit from?
Az: Hahaha, from who?
Amy: Wow, from who eh?



Lol, of course as expected they'll ask that question!



Me: From this Martin guy i got to know! I didn't expect him to really send me a package as i thought he was just joking around!



Reply-



HolyLeo: Wow, that's really nice!
Az: Haha, what's inside?
Amy: Wow, unexpected eh! Well, it's the thoughts that count! What's inside girl?



I have curious friends! Lol



Me: A self-made compilation CDs, with a card and letters and other cute little heart stuffs, though i still prefer buttons and ribbons! I'm still smiling! Haha



Yes people, i was seriously smiling at myself! Haha, and it's like 11:30pm! I should be asleep by then!



Az: Then what about Ryan? (Lol, Az! You and your Ryan!)
Amy: Wow, really unexpected! Well are you happy?



And i replied,



Me: I am, very happy indeed *smiles*



Well enough about that! I was really happy yesterday and i guess it carried away throughout this morning!



I'm not hoping for anything from him, seriously. Fact is i can't.



Here's why, and I'm sure you people are gonna judge me for this.



He's married.



With 3 sons and a daughter. Worse thing is, he's 50.



Just a few years younger than my dad, it's wrong i know.



But I'm happy. He makes me smile.



I'm not sure if he sent the same package to other girls, but even so, I'm still happy. Atleast i know there's someone out there, somewhere that will think of me.



I know there's someone out there who is willing to take time off just to make me happy.



I think that is one of the reason why i always go for older guys. They're more loving, more caring, more patient and more attentive.



It's okay my friends, judge me, say whatever you want.



I can tell you all one thing. I may say i don't mind being someone else's mistress but it's just not in me to break up a happy loving family just for my benefit.



I'm beyond that.



I treasure family bond and me doing that is nothing worse than an animal.



Arynne don't do that kinda shit okay yaw! Haha



K, i think i irritated my groupmates cause I'm very cheerful today! I keep saying "I'm happy!" Lol



Well, i am.



Very.


No comments: