Tuesday, February 26, 2008

If i ever, if i never..

For some unforeseen reason, there are people who insist that i update my blog. Well, i don't blame them cause i know i haven't updated for the past week or so.



Let me tell you this, i have a 2000 words report that is due on 29th February 2008, Friday! And guess what?! I've not even started yet!



I know, you all are probably asking, "You don't blog, you don't do report, what exactly the hell do you do in class everyday!?"



Wouldn't you like to know! Nyahahaha



Well if you people wanna know, and if you people even care at all, I've been thinking about what to blog about! Haha, where's the topics you all want me to comment on! Gimme something dammit! Lol, no I'm just kidding.



So here's some update.



I've been poking TJ on Facebook, chatting to Alistair about the logic on how and why guys think the way they do and basically arguing with Hotlipz about who is cuter.. ME OR HIM! (of course i think it's him and I'm sure alot of you people here will agree with me!)



Lol, ignore that. We're being retards!



Oh, and Rob CutestBassistEver gave me a strip tease! *wink wink to TJ, Violet and Rob*



What? Not juicy enough for you people?



Well i get to see his sexy chest hair and Arynne likes! Tee hee, nah we webcammed for a few minutes or so, nothing major. Haha whatever people!



You asked for it!



Visited mom at the hospital during the weekend and just basically let Hazel be my driver! *grin*



So tell me, izzit really interesting to read about my everyday mundane life? The love/hate posts i have on people, or izzit the juicy gossips that actually quench your curiosity?



Well either way, i know I'm a narcissistic blogger! Tee hee, and i admit to that.



To be honest, I'm a bit behind on my blogging's schedule! Haha!!



I wanna blog about my family's Sibu getaway and my mom's minor foot surgery but Friendster refuse to let me upload anymore pictures cause I'm already over the limit for this month! HOW LAME!!



Come to think of it, i think i kinda owe some people some blog posts. I don't know why they wanna be mentioned but i guess I'm obligated to write about some of them since they religiously follow my blog.



So Eric, thank you for checking my blog everyday just to see if i have updated. I'm gonna dedicate a post just for you one day okay!



And i totally forgot that i promised Az that i will write about him and our first phone conversation! But oh well, we'll see after my report k.



Oh! And i told Rob I'd write an advertorial for his mom! Lol! Don't ask, just look out for it k! *winks*



What else!



Well, i can't remember anything now. If i owe you anything, do tell me. I'll try my best to fulfill it.



Muacks everyone!



Okay, I'm gonna start on my report now. No, seriously! I'm gonna start now. K, so that means i should stop this right?



Like, right now!



K bye!


No comments: