Monday, February 18, 2008

I know it's not your time, but bye bye!

Am supposed to do my reports right now, but what am i doing? BLOGGING!



Hmmz come to think of it, it IS like a report right? Haha, a report of my life maybe? Okay! Arynne's becoming so lame after a week of not blogging!



So where shall i start?



Oh lol! I think for a fact, everyone knows I'm pro-peace. I hate racist fucks, who doesn't right? Okay, whatever, continuing!



Here's the thing, i was thinking of using fake names so i dont embarrass anybody, but then thinking back, why the fuck should i protect that arrogant whore right?



Okay, I'm blabbering! Here's my point! Haha, really the point is coming!



Hotlipz, if you're reading this, let me apologize first just incase you get offended, which i know you will!



I know I'm not supposed to judge other people without knowing them but Ashley (Hotlipz's girlfriend) judging me, gives me the right to do the same.



Okay let me just show you guys the messages! Haha and then I'll elaborate! So much easier that way!



It's all word for word accuracy! LOL



Ashley: get over yourself. seriously. he's actually fighting for me right now. and stop msging me. seriously. i hate you. and i dont even know you
Arynne: that's sweet :) u're retarded, I'm halfway around the world and you're worried about me? ha
Ashley: yes I'm retarded. you're arguing with a 15 year old, over a boy that's 6 years younger than you. and your a faggot asian. so stfu
Arynne: haha, as far as I'm concern, I'm not the one arguing :)
Ashley: and I'm not worried about anyone. he loves me with his heart. esspeciallyyy you.



And then of course, i blocked her Canadian butt!



Rubber ducky! Lol, Arynne's so random! I'm so hurtttt... NOT!



Hotlipz told me she's not the jealous type, but looking at that repulsive messages, i have to say otherwise. Okay, i don't blame Ashley for attacking me like that, since i openly flirt with her boyfriend, but i mean come on!



Why are you so worried about a girl who is 6 years older, halfway across the world and someone who's obviously not interested romantically in Hotlipz and of course, vice versa!?



If i were her, I'd rather be worried about the girls he hangs out with, girls at his high school and all those. Pfft! You get what i mean? Haha



I find her retarded for being irritating.



If Hotlipz love her with all his heart, he wouldn't be flirting in the first place. Not necessarily pointing all blames on Hotlipz, but obviously Hotlipz didn't go to my defence since Ashley became such a terror!



Lol, i can see it now. Imagine this, Hotlipz and girlfriend in a club and guess who's there!? My girlfriends and I! Nyaha



Club playing some shitty grinding hiphop song. Arynne obviously playing eyes with Hotlipz, since you know he have the hot lips and of course, undeniably cute. Arynne decides to go over to say hello, ignoring whatsoever stares from girlfriend



Arynne: Hey, what's up?
Hotlipz: Hey cutie (that's what he always say when he first greet me in MSN! lol)
Arynne: (as usual I'll be staring at the hot lips as he pouts lol)
Hotlipz: (noticing) You wouldn't mind biting on that all day long, would you?
Arynne: Believe me, I'll make you bleed. (saw Ashley's menacing stare) I think your girlfriend's gonna hurt me.. with her straw!



Nyahaha, pfft! Whatever Arynne!



Okay enough about her, i blocked her anyway since i don't wanna go down to her level and act all psycho. Nyahaha



Sooo, can someone please bring me a tear gas mask, a shield, a baton and SWAT paddings. I'm sure I'm gonna get hell and curses from Hotlipz after this! Lol!



Next on the list is of course, my mom!



Haha if you guys are wondering where my really impressive acting talent comes from, you guessed it, i got it from my mama!



Haha, believe me, if you think I'm a Drama Queen, you should see my mom! She's the biggest Drama Queen ever!



She'll get all frantic over the slightest thing, and ended up laughing at herself!



Tee hee! Gah, i know i sometimes bitch about how she treats me, but i know she's doing this because she cares for me.



Lol, remember Martin? The 50 year old married guy that send me a package on valentine's Day! Haha, my mom went all berserk when she found out the package was from Martin.



Mom: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A 50 YEAR OLD MAN!? (while frantically waving her arms in the air *okay not really! haha*)
Arynne: Mom, he's married!
Mom: MARRIED?!?!
Arynne: Haha, maybe i should find a sugar daddy, aye? What do you think? (laughing at my mom's reactions)



Mom was totally waving that knife infront of my face!



Note to self: Never talk about dating an older guy when mom is cutting the vegetables!



Lol Nah, i know she loves me and wants the best for me!



Love you Mummy!


No comments: