Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Shame pulses through my heart from things i've done to you

Wowee! Finally the freaking tagboard is working! Lol, probably there was a small glitch somewhere yesterday so i wanna apologize to Friendster and Cbox for calling them a bitch! Haha



Soo, people let me tell you something okay! I won't be online for the next 4 to 5 days or so cause I'm going on a short trip to Johore with my family! Just a brief 2 days 1 night trip! So don't call me! Haha, i don't think my phone has auto-roaming! Oh well!



Wow, with all the things going on in the project lab and running around, to and from the workshop makes the trip a much deserved one! I can't wait to relax and let the wind take over my aching muscles! Lol, I'm exaggerating but who cares! *Tee hee*



So with that said, i probably wouldn't be updating my blog now, would i? Since Sibu Island is in the middle of the sea somewhere in Johore, i doubt there'll be internet connections! Haha, so i hope you guys miss reading my blog especially YOU, Yusuf Gates! Do find something to do okay since i won't be updating that soon! Continue with the impossible quiz thingy you gave me that time! Haha



Hmmz Sophia, my condolences goes out to you! I hope you'll be strong and bear in mind that he loves you, and he will always be in your heart no matter where you are! He will be watching down upon you, giving you support in whatever you're going through. Believe me hun, you're stronger than you think you are! Be strong for your mom, your brothers. There are people who loves you, not everybody is against you. There's Azuel and me! Don't worry babe, anytime you need help we'll be there! ILY hun, be strong *hugz*



Okay so, Violet confessed to me that she's finally attracted to German guy, *rolls eyes* probably because of Frederick whats-his-name. Haha, Fred is this new German colleague she have, and may i say he's looking quite a hot stuff! Lol, what do you expect from a former model! Tee hee, so i told Violet to say hello to Fred for me but she refuses to do that with an excuse saying that she never talk to him! Hello, like i care, it's for me not for her!



The reason why i like German guys is that they know what they want and they go all the way to get it! I like persistent guys! Lol, probably that's why i think Hitler is a role model! One thing i notice about German guys is that they're not afraid to do what they want and that make them more desirable in my eyes! Lol, the older the better cause they're more stable! Ha, k whatever Arynne!



Violet told me she likes German guys to spite me! Bitch! Lol! Fine, i get my just desserts cause i used to like M.Shadows (the vox from Avenged Sevenfold, in case you don't know!) cause she likes him last time! Haha, i even name my pillow after him! But of course, the joke stopped when she directly sets her eyes on Synyster Gates! Whatever, anyone but my Zacky Vengeance okay!



Gah! See how one topic can lead to another topic! It's so weird but so cool at the same time! What am i talking about!? I'm not making sense!



Okay! Abrupt end!


No comments: