Monday, February 11, 2008

I feel a tingle, i wanna mingle, that's what i want

Everyone of my girlfriends are either married, engaged or attached in a committed monogamous relationship except me! Everything gonna be so different!



Haha, nah I'm not jealous. You all know me, i hate being in a relationship when I'm trying to achieve a goal. I hate having someone distracting me when i know my goal is within reach, especially if that someone is a guy!



And what's up with all these promise rings? I'm not against it, but I'm just not in favour of it either! You get what i mean, a ring? Feels like I'm being marked or something! Well, of course it's different if you're engaged or married cause that just means you already belong to someone!



Well, to each her own i guess! *smiles*



To all couples, i wanna wish you all Happy Valentine's Day in advance and may you have an everlasting love and cherish every moment with each other, okay!



For all you single ones, i love you too! Remember that you don't need to have that one day to tell the people you love that you care for them!



Valentine's Day are so over rated anyway! Haha



See, i can be loving and caring too! That someone said I'm cold and have no passion that why i refuse to have phone sex with him! *rolls eyes*



Will all my phone sex partners please stand up? I repeat, will all my phone sex partners please stand up! *counting* Lol, just kidding!



I mean sure, i did have phone sex last time but that was when i was like 16 or 17, when i was at that curious age! Like Sophia said, "it's all about the real thing now baby!" and she's so right!



Okay! Enough about me always bitching about what's not there but instead I'll boast about what i have!



And that's of course, great family, good friends and a hell lotta cute guys for me to flirt with!



Though i have one favourite that have a special comfy spot in my heart! Not gonna tell you all who! Nyahahaha!!



Eric HoneyBear, Chrissy Hotlipz, Rob CutestBassistEver, Mark Hotstuff, Adam Cutie and Yusuf Gates are loved by Arynne Vengeance!



P/S: I'll talk about Sibu somewhere next week or something! Tee hee!


No comments: