Thursday, February 28, 2008

Now you're in, and you can't get out

WEYHOOO!! It's the 29th February 2008, Friday!!



Wait! I'm not excited cause it's the leap year and everything, though i also find it kinda cool. Haha! I'm so excited today cause it's like the final day of my MP/SIP Training!! Finally!!



Say it with me people!! "UH HUH!! UH HUH!! OH YEAH UH HUH!! WOOOOO!!" *runs around the lab shouting with arms waving*"



Well, officially anyway! Haha but i still need to come to school during the holidays to do my stinking touch ups on the stinking model! Argh! It's frustrating! Lol, have i ever told you guys how much i hate going to the workshop?? No? Well, I HATE GOING TO THE WORKSHOP!



Whatever!! Haha



Anyhoo! I've done my 2000 words report yesterday and thank you Rob for accompanying me even though it's like 4 in the morning your time! Haha, but the video make up for it, didn't it?! Haha, thanx Violet for the video! It was freaking hilarious!! I know I've been circulating the video in my MSN list but to those who is not in my MSN list lol, errr you all wanna see it? Here's the link!



http://seehere.blogspot.com/2007/11/bad-day-at-office.html  GO CHECK IT OUT OKAY!! *LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY*



I know some people think I'm weird and everything, I'm starting to think that they're kinda right! Haha, you know ever since i get into secondary school, i have loved writing! Be it songs, stories or diaries, just writing in general. It makes my imagination flow i guess and atleast i know my brain is worth something right! Haha, well here's the thing, i also like reading (DUH! EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ALREADY). I like reading books of course but there's one thing that i can never live without, and that's the dictionary. Yes people, i admit. I do read the dictionary! So don't blame me if one day i have a blog post full of bombastic words! Haha, sometimes I'm just trying to show off! Lol *another confession! Ha!* And now, i think i kinda need a life! Yeah sure i have great girlfriends, and fantastic chat buddies but *lol here goes* http://www.dictionary.com is my bestfriend! Haha



Also, saying this might scare some people off and maybe nerds may like me but here goes.... I LOVE SCHOOL!! I LOVE TO STUDY! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! Lol!



Now that I've got that out of my system, let's get back to whatever shit I'm gonna write for today's post okay! *PEOPLE MUMBLING!* Ey ey ey, no complaining okay! YOU'RE GONNA READ WHATEVER I WRITE! *MUAHAHAHAHA*



Well here goes, actually to be honest! Lol, many people are asking me to blog about my Sibu trip and my mom's pink cast! HEYLOOO, I'M TRYING!! Haha, but like i said Friendster refuse to let me upload anymore photos for this month! *SMACK FRIENDSTER!!* Well, blame me for being a cheapskate, since I'm using the free version of the blog! Haha, pay me to blog! Maybe I'll change the subscription! HAHA *So advertising myself!*



Seriously, i have no idea where i come up with all these random topics! Pfft! So let's just say below are some stupid or random things people say while they were talking to or chatting with me!



Let's start off with the chat logs k!



I was answering to his PM in MSN about why Indians have all this non simple cooking techniques thingy *correct me if I'm wrong Arun* and he thought we were continuing our previous conversation about why guys think they way they do!



I say: i think it's because they use a lot of varieties of spices
ADTC - Wanna do research for me? One volunteer and counting... says: what
ADTC - Wanna do research for me? One volunteer and counting... says: i don't understand..
ADTC - Wanna do research for me? One volunteer and counting... says: what's the link between guys' sexual thinking and use of spices in food?
I say: huh? lol, i was answering to your PM!!
I say: DUH!
I say: THIS CONVO IS GOING STRAIGHT TO MY BLOG!!
I say: haha
ADTC - Wanna do research for me? One volunteer and counting... says: omg!! hahaha
ADTC - Wanna do research for me? One volunteer and counting... says: yea indian cooking is complicated.. and when they see ppl practicing simple cooking, they criticize it as "maggi mee"...
ADTC - Wanna do research for me? One volunteer and counting... says: i mean cmon it's not that simple!!
I say: haha okay, I'll think about it, but this convo is still going in my blog!
I say: muahaha
ADTC - Wanna do research for me? One volunteer and counting... says: whatever lah.. lol... anyway the problem here in my house is the guy in the next room.. he's indian and he cooks complicated stuff..



I just thought the mistake was funny!



holy_monkey_butts@yahoo.com@yahoo.com says: so how r u
I say: am ok, u?

holy_monkey_butts@yahoo.com@yahoo.com says: Soon good, I missed ya
holy_monkey_butts@yahoo.com@yahoo.com says: Doin*
I say: how did Doin become Soon?
I say: haha

holy_monkey_butts@yahoo.com@yahoo.com says: No idea
holy_monkey_butts@yahoo.com@yahoo.com says: Haha



I can just totally imagine Violet saying this! *haha sorry babe!*



I say: am i an introvert and soft spoken or not?
linsy says: GAH
linsy says: HELL NO



I just find him getting all territorial on me sweet! *LOL, DON'T JUDGE ME PEOPLE!* Tee hee!



‡§ Arynne Vengeance §‡: GAH! NOW EVERYONE THINKS YYY *name changed to protect the innocent* IS MY BOYFRIEND!!
holy_monkey_butts@yahoo.com: YYY and not me? eww
‡§ Arynne Vengeance §‡: yeah apparently this guy made a Friendster profile just for me and everyone thinks like that
‡§ Arynne Vengeance §‡: jeesh people

holy_monkey_butts@yahoo.com: gayy
‡§ Arynne Vengeance §‡: definitely

holy_monkey_butts@yahoo.com: if anyone its gonna be me
‡§ Arynne Vengeance §‡: haha



Apparently SOMEONE can't wait for our convo to be mentioned *poke tongue out!* Haha



ADTC - Engineering Materials... what's the use of this subject? says: bragged about how u're going to post what i said this morning.. end up it's not there
I say: not yet pfft
I say: I'm collecting bloopers for today
ADTC - Engineering Materials... what's the use of this subject? says: btw u're a nice person
I say: haha thanx



Another one of his moments! Haha



ADTC - Engineering Materials... what's the use of this subject? says: lol
ADTC - Engineering Materials... what's the use of this subject? says: so when will the bloopers blog be? i wanna see if ppl had been stupider than me
I say: haha we'll see k, maybe tomorrow



Haha, it's an inside joke! Only cousins know about this! Lol, apparently she wants the munchkin cat and i told her i will buy for her when i marry a rich man, and she keeps talking to me about this Saudi Arabian colleague she have that she wanna introduce to me



I say: eh, you can't be serious right!?
Angelic Fruitcake says: I can be serious if i really want the cat!!!!
I say: haha PSYCHO!
Angelic Fruitcake says: better than u, u 'hair smelling psycho'!!!
Angelic Fruitcake says: hahahahahahaha...



So let's get to the real-life convos that people always say *Violet and Amy (and sometimes Hazel) are with me in some conversations*
Since they always ask me stupid questions, why not i just give them a stupid answer? Make sense yah!



Random group of guys: (looking at Amy, Violet and me) Hi (with the most stupid smile ever!!)
Violet & Amy: (ignore continue talking to each other)
Arynne: Don't talk to me unless you have $5000 in your account contributed every month (give a stuck up face! *Violet wants me to teach her to be arrogant! Haha*)



Very irritating guy: Hi, I'm *insert Matrep name! haha* (TRYING too hard to give a charming look but ended up looking constipated)
Arynne: And I'm not interested (walk away)



Very desperate Malaysian *no offence to all Malaysians* guys: (squatting down; Violet and me walking past) Sister! Wanna be friends? The girl in black *and apparently i was in black, pfft!* Sister, so arrogant!
Violet: (was giving a VERY disgusted look which we know they saw!)
Arynne: (was so clawing Violet's arm) Violet! Walk faster before they start groping! (Violet and me start walking faster)
Violet: Where the hell is the car!! *apparently we had a situation before that incident that involves Hazel's LIME GREEN CHEVROLET and a TIBS bus, an unreasonable bus driver and a very vulgar Aunt Maz! Lol, no we didn't have an accident*



Arynne, Violet, Hazel and Sally: (minding our own girly asses and trying so hard to stop the wind from destroying my perfect hair that day!)
Very short Nigerian guy: (was totally looking at my boobs and start whistling)
Arynne: (obviously stunned and looked at Sally; Sally gave me a blank stare as if she don't know what was happening)
Violet: (TRYING to find where the whistling came from *hahaha, apparently he was shorter than me!*)
Hazel: Eh! Siak ah! *Singaporean lingo, so non-singaporeans really sorry! Just basically means "WHAT THE FUCK!?"*
Nigerian guy: (walk away)
Arynne: (hugs Sally's arm) I FEEL SO VIOLATED!!! I'M SO DISGUSTED!! I FEEL SO DIRTY!!! (girls was laughing at me *i was terribly and honestly terrified okay! and apparently after that day, i get 'Nigerophobia [a word Hazel and me invented to describe a phobia of Nigerian men]'*)



People: So, tell me, why are you still single?
Arynne: Looks like (local) guys can't handle a girl that have a brain bigger than their penis (give a VERY STUPID smile and raise an eyebrow abruptly!)



Lol, okay! So far that's all! I'll try to update again once there's more random things people chat with me about!



Thanx for reading babies!!


No comments: