Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Chris 'Hotlipz' Emms

So, i was chatting with this guy in MSN when he asked me if i was blogging, i said no cause i have no idea what to blog about!



C1 C2 C3 C4_1 C5 C6 C7 C8



He jokingly suggested something for me to blog about, and i guess i should keep my word since i already promised him!



So here goes





Today, i am blogging about Chris 'Hotlipz' Emms!



Who is this Chris? Haha, that Canadian cutie i told you people about! Remember the blogpost? Yeah that! Lol, still don't know? There, his pictures! Enjoy girls! Haha, and guys (?)! Tee hee!



I told him, I'll blog about him but most probably there'll only be 3 words in it! Haha



What are the 3 words? Kinky, cutie and Hotlipz! Haha cause that's what he is! I also told him, most probably I'll be extracting some phrases from our chat logs! Haha, cutesy random stuffs but you'll get the point!



So, let's get to the basics! He's a 16 year old Canadian cutie with the hot lips! Have a girlfriend *boo!* but i don't think i should put up her pics since i only asked permission about putting his pics! Haha!



‡§ Arynne-Elvira Vengeance §‡ says:
HEYLO ASHLEY!!
сняιѕ .... αѕнιεу says:
haha  ya ill let her know u said that
‡§ Arynne-Elvira Vengeance §‡ says:
hahaha
сняιѕ .... αѕнιεу says:
she will be like and why are u flirting with some girl on the other side of the world



Okay so, if you guys have noticed in the previous few posts, i have stopped using the '...' thingy at the end of every sentence. Haha, yup, he's the culprit! He made me stopped that disgusting habit! So i guess i have to thank him yah?  THANX HOTLIPZ!



Okayy, jeesh honestly i have no idea what to say about him cause we've only known each other for 2 or 3 weeks! But let me just make the most of it okay!



He's a fun guy to talk to! Seriously, no joke! Probably because he's 16 and have lotsa random things to say! Lol, though sometimes i have to read his sentences twice to understand cause he have this Gangsta thingy going on! Gah! Stop that okay Hotlipz! Haha



сняιѕ .... αѕнιεу says:
man last night my comp lik shut off and i almost snapped and broke shit



It's pretty funny cause every conversation we always ended up 'Grrr'-ing each other or



сняιѕ .... αѕнιεу says:
grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
‡§ Arynne-Elvira Vengeance §‡ says:
yummy.. arynne likes



he spanking me and



сняιѕ .... αѕнιεу says:
so fly on over here with some whip cream and chocolate sauce and we can have fun with that then i can show u how a spankin is done



me biting him!



‡§ Arynne-Elvira Vengeance §‡ says:
i can bite you all day long.. haha



Not my fault cause I've always have a thing for guys with relatively thick bottom lips, it's sexy and he have that! Lol, hence the biting!



As for him, i think he just loves spanking!



He for once is a real guy! Why? Haha, cause he know how to make me feel small! He's always upper hand-ing me which i think is pretty cool for a 16 year old! That just shows that he has character!



‡§ Arynne-Elvira Vengeance §‡ says:
lol, i feel so small when I'm chatting with you! haha you always upper hand me!



сняιѕ .... αѕнιεу says:
because i own you



See how thick-skinned he can be! Lol, but i guess it's kinda true!The fact that he is my master and I'm his slave girl!



Lol, do i make sense? I hope i do cause i seriously have no idea what to say about him.



In short, he's cute, fun, a great chat buddy! A nice guy with a hint of sarcasm! Oh and so Gangsta yaw! Lol, i think i irritate him when i talk like that!



Hail Master Chris!



‡§ Arynne-Elvira Vengeance §‡ says:
haha thank goodness i dont have 'Chris Owns' tattooed on my forehead or somewhere!



сняιѕ .... αѕнιεу says:
haha we will see about that haha



Haha, i'm editing this post cause i wanna put one more thing he just said! Lol, irritated yet Hotlipz?



сняιѕ .... αѕнιεу says:
bad bad girl *pants down bends over paddles* grrrrrrrr!!


No comments: