Sunday, May 04, 2008

Don't respect the words you're speaking, gone too far

My parents are my everything (you all know that already) and no matter what wrongs either of them have done, I'll still forgive them. Believe me, i know how much they have sacrificed just to let me get to where i am today. I owe them so much more then i can ever repay in a few lifetimes.



But that's not the point of the post today.



One thing i hate more than stupid people is when people acts very disrespectful towards my mom (and my dad of course). I mean me, as a daughter, don't even do that. Who the hell do you (not pointing finger at anyone in particular) think you are trying to upper hand my mom?



I can understand if my mom did something wrong, but even so, it's not a reason whatsoever for anyone to treat my mom like that.



Of course, mothers are human too and they're not free from mistakes (no matter how much they think they are) but shouting and yelling at them is beyond rude.



Sorry, once again i got side tracked.



The thing is, i know my mom makes mistake and sometimes, i don't approve of what she does either but she is still my mom. I hate it so much when people think that they are right and try to 'educate' my mom on how to be a better mother, especially when they are not perfect mothers themselves.



You get what i mean?



In what right mind of yours, think that I'll be okay when you talk bad about my mom infront of me? What rights do you have, to fully place the blame on my mom on a problem that doesn't even concern you?



(Sorry, i got distracted while typing this cause Avenged Sevenfold was on MTV and i was staring at Zacky Vengeance)



I get very upset when someone call my mom stupid or belittle her infront of everyone. It's just not fair, you know. I don't really mind if the person who look down on her is better but they're not.



It's just stupid. Really annoying too, especially when it happens so often and they don't even wanna hear my mom's side of the story.



Gah! I'm seriously not pointing fingers at anybody. I have to say this because i just don't wanna cause any misunderstanding with anybody.



I'm just mad cause nobody knows what really goes on in this household but everyone have the nerves to point finger at my mom (even when it's not her fault). I feel that nobody gives my mom the respect she deserves and it's frustrating because she's being judged by people who don't even know what's going on (and only listen to gossip mongers).



I'm so sick and tired of having the other two people in the household fight about money all the time.



Argh! Oh my goodness, I'm so angry i could kill someone right now! You know what, since money is so important and my family is having financial problems, I'm seriously thinking of not going to University. Instead, i should just start working after graduation.



I'm gonna cut my hair and have purple highlights on them. Get Double D breast implants and go to UK to be a fucking stripper! Erggh! I heard strippers earn alot, just on tips alone. So I'll send money to mom every week.



Hmmz, i wonder if she'll accept all in $1 bills.



Oh well, toodles!


No comments: