Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I'm stuck in my ways, and that's the way it stays

I'm gonna finish up my presentation slides today with or without Nic's model pictures! (Hang on while i check my email for the long awaited document from him. *after a few moment* Seriously, I'm so mad at him right now!)



Nicholas Chui! You made me so mad!!



I went to school early yesterday to finish up the presentation slides but he didn't send me the pictures! What a waste of my time! Seriously, I'm gonna kill him the next time i see him.



But whatever! I have time to blog, chat with Alistair and flirt with this hot guy in Facebook. Can i confess something? I think TJ (Rob's friend) is kinda cute but i don't like him THAT WAY of course (duh)! Haha



Yeah, moving on!



I don't know what to wear on Friday! Tee hee, it's for my formal presentation. I still don't know if i wanna wear a skirt or pants, any suggestion? Should i wear glasses or contact lenses? If i decide on the lenses, should i use the green one or the black one (this one make my eyes look bigger, hehe!)? I know it doesn't seem important but i wanna look presentable for my presentation okay!



Anyhoo, there's a cute guy in Engineering School that is on the street hockey team. No people, i wasn't looking. He was coming down the stairs when i was walking towards Block 17! Tee hee, sorry! I'm a girl, what do you want me to do?



Sorry engineering boys, i still think the guys in Design School are hotter. Haha.



Oh oh! Did you watch Prison Break 3 on Monday? Yeah I've watched it online but i don't see anything wrong in watching it again right? I think Wentworth Miller lost a little weight, compared to the second season but he's still hot though! And Dominic Purcell too!



Okayyy, how did i get to Prison Break? Yeah whatever.



I love drama, I'm not denying it. I mean, my girlfriends and i have more drama than The Real World. It's fun, i have to admit that but not when the drama make it's way to school.



I find it rather unprofessional for a project group to be having constant drama. I'd rather not say the name, so let's just call her A.



I mean, she's a nice person but it's kinda irritating when A keep asking about the same question when we already explained to her over and over again. A keep saying that she don't know anything and when she ask questions, we refuse to teach her. It's not that we'll refuse, it's just that when we do, she'll claim that what we're doing is wrong just because the method of doing it is different from the lecturer.



I don't know, individually she's a okay but when she's put into a group, she just can't function well. Both as a leader and a group member.



It's gotta be her then right, since she have the same problem whichever group she's in. I don't wanna side with anybody and she telling me about how everyone else is treating her kinda puts me in the middle.



Both parties are my schoolmates and i have problems with neither sides so everytime each tell me their side of the story, i don't know what to say.



Well everybody know how A is like anyway, so usually I'll just nod my head. Not that I'm trying to keep my distant, it's just that I'd rather not get involved in the whole 'she said this, she said that' situation.



You get what i mean?



Gah, I'm so glad my group is free from all these drama stuff (except when i told Winnie that i was about to strangle Nic)!



Hmz, i wonder what happened to Eric. *thinking*


No comments: