Sunday, May 25, 2008

Is there no standard anymore?

Other than being easily tempted by dark chocolates, my other weakness are kids. It's so easy to see how they're able to take your troubles away just by looking at them. And not to mention how they can get away with things just by smiling.



Their innocent faces, big round eyes, and of course, the button noses. Small hands and feet, hamburger cheeks and their bubble tummy. Hearing them laugh can easily put a smile on my face. Not forgetting their itsy bitsy fingers and toes, i just wanna bite them!



Whenever i feel a little down, I'll just look at the kids playing at the playground, or even on television, my mood will be lifted automatically. I love kids, and thankfully they like me too. Tee hee.



I can't wait to have kids of my own someday. So, anyone wanna be my baby daddy? Haha. Even if I'm not married, i still wanna have babies. Adopted ones are fine too, really, just as long as i get to take care of them when they're still babies.



I don't know, haha. I get all motherly and loving when i see kids. I hope i make a good, if not perfect, mother one day. Heex!



Anyways, how many times must i tell you to be more neighbour-conscious, considerate and just try not to be plain rude? 



No, I'm not talking about those pole hogging freaks again, just people who don't give a hoot about others living beside them. Well, they're also known as, your neighbours.



This really isn't a problem if you're living on a private property or those condominiums. This is just a problem for those living in HDB flats cause the units are much closer and the walls are thinner.



Incase you don't know, there's a freaking 10pm rule.



This rule states that there shouldn't be any loud or disturbing noises after 10pm, latest by 11pm. But then again, i think everybody knows that cause it's just common sense to not make so much noise at night.



Do they follow the rule? NOooooo! They decided to be a 'rebel' at the wrong time.



Pfft, what I'm trying to say is.. STOP PLAYING MAH JONG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! STOP DRAGGING YOUR FURNITURE AT 2 IN THE MORNING JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE SUPERSTITIOUS! STOP PUTTING YOUR TELEVISION VOLUME ON MAXIMUM ALL THE TIME! ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING??



Unlike people who like to gamble or be couch potatoes, there are others who have to go to work and school in the morning. Stop being a lazy ass and go find a job or atleast be quiet when people is trying to get some sleep!



Retards!



Once again, school have been a torture! Not just because i find some of the lecturers really can't teach, or because the subjects involve a hell lotta science but also because of irritating shoolmates (some of them anyways).



Let's start with the guys. I have nothing against them though i don't talk to them. I don't hate them.



Just that they tend to gossip more than the girls.



Oh, one suggestion guys, if you wanna talk bad about other people in terms of the way they look, go buy yourself a full length mirror from IKEA.



I'm not saying they talk about me, just about the girls i sit with during lectures and lunch with every single day. I'm not sure if they know that the lecture theater is pretty small, or they're just feigning ignorance. If you wanna talk about people, atleast do it softly, be more discreet about it.



Even though they're talking in their mother tongue, I'm pretty sure the other girls can hear. Even if they don't, what makes the guys think that i won't tell the other girls what they're talking about them. Think about it.



I think they have no idea that i have very sharp ears, even though I'm sitting in the front row and they're sitting at the upper last row, i can hear them.



It's a gift. Adore it, fear it. *smiles*



And so what if i have ass, big hips or whatever, it just means I'm a woman, stupid! Unlike the girls you all go for with no curves, no boobs and the lack of ass, i like my womanly voluptuous figure so sit back, shut up and just go continue humping those stick like girls of yours!



Jackasses!



Oh and also, there's this girl who irritates the fuck out of me! The other girls will agree with me too if they can figure out who I'm talking about. It's just the same old thing over and over and over again.



This is the very reason why i hate doing projects with her. She have the idea that everyone should listen to her just because we appointed her leader. We only did that because we know how stupid she can get when it comes to contributing ideas, so the only thing we want her to do is just to write down what the other members are discussing about.



But when you can't even catch up and have no freaking idea what we've been discussing about, it kinda questions your credibility doesn't it?



I get super pissed when she can't even understand a simple mathematical calculation or a simple English sentence like 'DESCRIBE WHAT YOUR PROJECT CAN ACHIEVE BY IMPLEMENTING THE SOLUTION TO THE CHOSEN PROBLEM'.



The notes borrowing, yeah, it's getting irritating too. The notes are written the way i know i can understand, if you wanna borrow them then hey by all means but don't ask me what the hell does every symbols and words means. By the way, if your brain is willing to work hard enough, you wouldn't have problems writing your own set of notes. I'm not trying to look down or be mean, but when you even ask your schoolmates on how to write notes, then what the hell are you doing in the same class as me.



And one more thing, please refrain from getting too close to me, i treat you like a classmate and not a friend, they're two different matters. So don't come to me and start telling me about your sob childhood stories cause, to be honest, there might be a chance that i don't care.



I'm very choosy when it comes to picking friends, and so far, she doesn't meet the criteria.



And to Hazel, the freaking post wasn't about your mom so stop being so defensive. If it was, I'd write her name. Why get so annoyed by it if you believe your mom didn't do anything wrong. Well unless you're admitting that she does talk crap about my mom behind her back. You of all people should know how much i respect your parents but if you really think that post was meant to be sarcastic to her then you don't really know me at all.



That's your freaking answer. And about who I'm talking about, it doesn't really concern you. I'm not being rude here but if you want to make a big deal about it, even when i clearly say it's not your mom, then there you go. Go ahead if you wanna blow everything out of proportion.



Well, toodles now!


No comments: