Sunday, May 11, 2008

Something kinda ooh, makes my heart go boom-boom

PRESENTATION ROCKED!



Tee hee, i know I've been stressed because of this presentation and I've been pissing everybody off with my grumpiness so i wanna apologize to those effected.



I was nervous before the presentation but once i went into the room, i was on presentation mode. The report advisor loved our presentation! She said we were very clear, organized and have really good team dynamic.



See, i told you my group will get it together in the end.



I hate to say this but I'm kinda glad i didn't go to Tioman. I mean, of course i wanna go but I'm happy that i didn't go through with my selfish plans. I'll probably fuck my group over if i were to take medical leave on that day.



So I'm pretty happy with my decision of putting school first.



Yeah, so the hair. Haha, i wanna cut my hair but i have no idea what style i wanna cut. I mean, i wanna cut it short but all my friends are telling me to just trim it and keep it long. I don't know, what do you all think? Cut it short or keep it long?



So there's this boy in school.



Haha, i know the past few post have been mostly about guys but whatever okay! I'm not talking about the one in my lab. Though he's been looking everytime i turn around to i see. Which i think is cute cause everytime i saw him looking, he'll turn back to his computer. Tee hee, he started talking, he only asked about lab stuff, but i like his deep voice. Kinda sexy and mysterious at the same time.



Haha, okay enough about him. So like i said, there's this boy in school.



I kinda have a crush on him i guess. I know right, i sound unsure. Haha, i really don't know actually, only because everytime i don't see him, i don't think about him. Probably i like looking at his face, that's all.



He's not hot or gorgeous looking like all the other guys i look at, but there's just this look that attracts me to him. This charm he have, gah i can't explain. I don't know about other girls but i find him attractive, kinda.



He have this shy look on his face and when he walks, he'll look down, kinda like lacking in confidence but i know that he's not, so it's kinda cute.



Am i making sense?



He have this shy look and innocent-ness on his face. I know for a fact that he's soft-spoken cause I've heard him talk to his friends before, even saw him smile too! Tee hee.



No, i don't know his name and we've never talked before. I don't even know which course he's from. But i do know however, that he's from my batch and definitely not from Mechatronics.



Ah oh well whatever, he don't like me anyway (not that anybody ever do) so I'm just gonna keep looking at him. Tee hee.



Rob said i should start talking to the guys and get my flirt on to those who are interested in me or those I'm interested in. But i think he's just being ridiculous cause i know that no guys in school likes me enough to wanna get to know how i am outside school. If i don't know any better, i think he's trying to push me to date people but nah, i don't want to.



I don't need to even. I think concentrating on school is much more worth it.



Rob if you're reading this, i suggest you stop cause you and i both know how stubborn i can be when i already make up my mind. I know you're being nice and concerned that i might be lonely but i really don't wanna date anyone right now. Thank you though *smiles*



Alistair! I'm still waiting for your daddy to come kidnap me! You better hurry or I'm gonna make you clean up more than what we talked about! Haha yes buddy, that's a threat!



I bought a cheesecake and tiramisu for my mom the other day. One for Mother's Day and one for her birthday.



She'll be working on those days so i bought them for her in advance. It's not much i know but I'm happy that she loved the cheesecake.



Tee hee. Speaking on my mom, i kinda played a little trick on her the other day. Don't worry though, it's a harmless one.



We were watching this Indonesian show when she fell asleep on the chair. I guess i was feeling a little cheeky so i kinda turned off the television and the fan and went into my room, leaving my mom alone in the living room. When my mom woke up a few minutes later, she have this shocked look on her face, it was priceless! I couldn't stop laughing at her cause it's just so funny to see her reaction!



What? You don't think it's funny? Pfft, then you're not retarded enough! Hmph!


No comments: