Friday, May 23, 2008

Raise your head, and taste the courage

Confession time!



I told that person about the secret. Well i feel better cause i hate keeping things from that person, especially so when it is about this.



What? Of course I'm not gonna tell you all anything! It doesn't involve you. DUH! I told Alistair because he's a great buddy of mine and he's the only person that will understand what I'm talking about.



K, enough about that.



What I'm trying to say is that, i told that person the secret. Well, actually it's not really a secret cause it's too obvious. I don't know, somehow, I'm pretty sure you all already know what I'm talking about.



Once again, I'm babbling!



Gah, i don't know if it was the right thing to do telling that person about it. When i enter that freaking message in MSN, my washing machine started shaking vigorously! Haha, it's been possessed i tell you! I think it's a sign, that i did the wrong thing by telling that person.



Oh i don't know! I'm going on like a dumb ass right now, aren't i?



I just realized something. I can totally summarize everything i just typed in just one sentence.



Haha, here goes.



I told that person the secret and i feel like it was the wrong thing to do. That person told me that it was a shocking confession but not stupid or wrong. I don't know, i should have just kept my mouth shut.



Okay, now that that's out of the way, i can totally concentrate on other stuff. For example, stupid people.



Well, not exactly stupid, just retarded i guess. You know, if you wanna go against what i think or wanna comment on my 'morals' or 'character', I'm here to give you a suggestion. READ! And think with your brain please! If you don't have a brain, then don't think of anything to say cause you'll sound stupid.



Read atleast two or three times per post if you think I'm talking bullshit. When you comment on my opinions, i don't really mind. But when you go out of point and make it into something that is totally not about that particular topic, haha you'll only make a fool out of yourself, not me. It's pretty stupid for you to put words in my mouth like that, especially when you know (i assume you understood it with the way your comment sounds) where I'm coming from.



Pfft, all this people giving me stupid feedback. I don't really care if my post sounds rude. Who the hell cares! Hey you know what? I assume you have no basic intelligence whatsoever so I'm giving you the permission to stop reading my blog, just incase you accuse me of being disruptive.



Gah, I'm having a huge headache cause the sun is super shining. Anyhoo, wanna wish my beloved groupmate, Nicholas a Happy 21st Birthday! Finally huh! Tee hee. And Winnie a Happy 25th Birthday!



Okay, wait! Another confession!



Errm ermm, at this very minute, at this very moment. I'm kinda missing that person. Pfft, how wrong can i get?!?!?!



WAKE UP PLEASE ARYNNE!!


No comments: