Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We can work without the perks, just you and me

Oh dear, i have a secret. But i didn't tell anyone about it. Well except Alistair, only cause he knows how to relate to it.



This secret involves someone. Someone i care so much about. But I'm not sure if i should tell that person about it. Alistair advised me to be honest about it but the consequences could be huge (well not really, but i tend to get a little paranoid)!



Haha, forget about it. I'll tell if it comes up, if it doesn't then nyahaha.



Anyhoo, Arun said he wanna introduce me to one of his Lufthansa (pardon the spelling) mate but it was a funny incident cause this guy he wanna introduce to me was my sociology classmates two semester ago! Haha. Arun Arun, your reaction, when you found out i already knew him, was hilarious!



He told me to put up an advertisement for cute guys since I'm always looking for one. Ridiculous! Haha.



Nicholas! This guy call me a pervert! Haha, his reasons for calling me one? Yeah, you guesses it. Cause i keep looking at guys! Haha, he make me sound like a guy crazy ho-bag!



Excuse me Nicholas, incase you haven't noticed I'm not the one who gets nosebleeds whenever i see cute Chinese girls in hot shorts walking infront of me! Huh huh huh huh, and you dare call me a pervert! Nyahahaha!



It's not like i go to places where all the hot guys hang, out (for example Design School! Haha), just that whenever i walk around Engine School and there are a group of guys walking, there's gotta be atleast ONE cute guy.



You know?



Haha, and i gotta take back what i said about Engine School having no cute guys. I apologize to all Engine all. Tee hee. There are quite a few cute guys there and i get to see them every Thursday (if i go to school early!).



I don't know. I just don't feel any connection with any of the guys in class. Maybe cause they're like the typical guys type (i could be wrong though!). What i meant by typical is that they smoke, they club (probably drink too but i don't know), and they LOVE hot girls (but then again, which guys don't right!).



Another reason why I'm not so close with the guys in school is because i don't want them to get the wrong idea. I guess i am flirty by nature (SOMEONE insist that i am) and i happen to like lame jokes (not everyone is born a comedian okay). I just don't like the other guys to assume the i like one particular guy just because i laughed at his bad jokes.



I prefer my guys straightedge, don't drink, don't smoke and don't do drugs, so i don't think MOST guys in school fit the bill. But of course, i know that some of them are but i just don't know who. Tee hee.



Here's the thing, i don't talk to the guys in school but that doesn't necessarily mean i dislike them. I just don't think i am able to open up to them like all the other girls could cause we share nothing in common whatsoever. And even if we do, they don't really approach me cause i look a bit arrogant kinda?



Oh i don't know! I get along fine with the Chinese and Indian guys in school. Maybe the problem lies with them and not me.



Haha, they don't like being seen talking to ugly girls maybe?



Anyhoo, so far i didn't hear any rumours about schoolmates liking me THAT way. See, i was right! This is the part where i go right infront of Rob's face and say, "I TOLD YOU SO!", except that it's not possible. DUH. Haha.



I know i say that i will never date any guys from school but i mean, if there IS someone (but I'm pretty sure there aren't and no Alistair, I'm not being EMO!) that probably like me more than just a friend, i really wanna know about it. From himself of course.



I'm a very simple girl (despite what my girlfriends think! haha) and all i want is for someone to make me happy and smile to myself thinking about previous conversations and such. Of course, i do have expectations but it's there just to remind me to never settle for second best when i can have the first grade goods. You know what i mean?



Honestly, i don't really mind if i don't love the guy. Just as long as i know and believe me more and more each day, that's fine with me because to me, love can be nurtured.



Sure, no doubt that financial stability is an important factor but you don't need to shower me with expensive gifts, bring me to expensive restaurants and a trip around the world in your private jet (but of course, i don't mind this at all haha), I'd rather you give me a box of my favourite dark chocolate and have a quiet picnic where there's only nature and us (yeah I'm romantic that way!) Tee hee.



Oh by the way, i don't like movies on the first date! *hint hint wink wink (if ever anyone wanna take me out on dates! :P)*



It's funny, i was watching my Chinese show as usual when this baby milk powder commercial came up. You know who i thought about? Eric.



It was a cute memory cause i asked him to have my baby (not real ones of course!).



Me: You wanna have babies with me?
Eric: Sure, but after i finish college.
Me: (in my mind, i was like 'huh?!') I meant in Facebook silly!



And then we laughed! Haha



It's weird cause we haven't talked for months and he haven't left any cbox messages on my blog. I bet he already forget about me and my blog.



Hm, i wonder if he already asked that red head out. Oh well!


No comments: