Monday, May 05, 2008

Screwed my mind, until i lose control

I'm a little bummed cause i won't be going for the Tioman trip on the 9th of May. I was really looking forward to the vacation since the three weeks of school have made me so stressed up. It's just been deadlines after deadlines and I'm gonna have my formal presentation this coming Friday.



Test are coming, quizzes and everything else. It's draining all of my energy.



Yeah, i have two days off school per week but hell, it's not enough! I understand nuts what the lecturer have been teaching so revising is totally a torture.



I need rest dammit!



A little pissed with a certain someone cause the work that person did was a little incomplete and it's making me frustrated. I mean, I'm not blaming that person fully cause i know how rushing everything is but sometimes we need to do our parts for the whole thing to finish faster.  But yeah, it's okay.



Misunderstandings are inevitable when you work in a group but what i like about my group is that we always get things together in the end.



Just that, right now, at this very moment, everybody's feeling the heat and the stress.



Oh dear, i think once the term is over, I'm gonna take advantage of the one week term break and just rest my ass off. If that's actually possible of course.



Then again, i have a feeling I'm gonna be doing reports (again) for the holidays since i have a research project for each subjects that I'm taking this semester. I've never felt so suffocated in my whole life. I thought the first year of poly was was, ha, i totally wasn't expecting this.



I'm really gonna be counting the days when i walk out of this school with my diploma and never have to step in this very school ever again. You all gonna count with me right? Haha, hee love the support you guys!



After this, I'm gonna take a break. Away from school and away from Singapore. Don't get me wrong, i love Singapore but sometimes, you just need to get away from everything that you're used to.



First country i wanna visit will HAVE to be Rome. And then Germany. Haha, anybody wanna follow me for the trip?



After the hardcore partying with the German guys, I'm going straight to the British men, baby! London, here i come!!



Haha, you know I'm just kidding about hooking up with those men right? Jeesh people, I'm not a whore!



I wonder where i wanna go next. Haha, we'll see which mood I'm gonna be in after that okay! Either to Michigan to poke Rob's eyes or to Canada to hug the living hell out of Alistair. It also have to depend on how nice they are to me! Haha.



Tee hee.



Oh please graduation day, come soon!


No comments: