Thursday, May 29, 2008

The world will never be what i expected

There's too many things going through my mind right now. It sucks.



I was nice to some of the freshies. What was i thinking?! I'm a senior, I'm not supposed to be nice to them! Next time I'm gonna shout "MOVE AWAY, SENIORS COMING THROUGH!" Wonder if that'll work.



Term test next week. Reports and project proposals due after the term break. I thought i can have my rest but apparently, those hopes have been dashed too. Pfft. One day, that's all i ask for. No stress, no reports, no competing on who got the highest mark in quizzes. Too much to ask?



Gah, guys guys guys. Feedz is mad at me for i don't know why. Hate to admit it, but Alistair is right though, he's right about me being foolish. People, don't ask. Let's not start with other men troubles or else it'll be endless! How can somone have problems in the love department when their love life is non-existant?



Oh dear, I'm just too stressed to think about anything right now. Everything i do seems useless and just a waste of time. No, I'm sorry. Not really a waste of time, just that i don't know if it'll pay off. Meh, I think it's just one of those things where everything's so stressful that you can't even think straight. I know what i need to achieve, but what do i want, really. It's time i refocus on my priorities in life. I have to know what i really want in life. Seriously.



I can't wait to graduate right now. The diploma is so near that i can already taste the sweet success. All i can do right now, is try not to screw everythng up. I've put all my blood, sweat and tears into this, i will not give up.



Not now, I've gone too far.


No comments: