Friday, September 29, 2006

7 Deadly Sins..

We're all guilty of one if not more of those 'Deadly Sins'.. Let's take a look at the seven of them and see where i stand..



Greed-
–noun
excessive or rapacious desire, esp. for wealth or possessions. 



I'm totally guilty of that.. I love money, i love material things.. It's the only thing that can make me happy.. I love money and I'm not afraid to let everyone know.. Money is the only thing that can make the world go round.. Without money, life is NOTHING! NOTHING!! I'll do anything, ANYTHING for money.. I don't know, it's just something I'm born with.. Greed. I can never have enough of things and of course money! Money is a drug, it's MY drug.. No matter how Siti Nurhaliza's fans hate her for marrying that Datuk, i still think she made the right choice.. Hey, so what if he's divorced with kids and even like twice her age.. The important thing now is.. HE'S FILTHY RICH! Haha.. That's it! When it comes to worldly possession, i totally must have everything..
Sin factor for GREED = 5/5



Glutton-
-noun
1. a person who eats and drinks excessively or voraciously. 
2. a person with a remarkably great desire or capacity for something: a glutton for work; a glutton for punishment. 



Hmmz, well let me thing about this.. I don't think I'm a gourmand or anything.. BUT! BUT! Haha, I'll never stay away from black chocolates, strawberry and ice cream, especially when they're together.. It's a girl's thing.. I can never stay away from black chocolate.. I can never rest until i get my black chocolates.. There's this once where my mom bought me this bitter chocolate with pure cocoa coating, it was just heavenly.. I think i got the best orgasm when i eat that thing, it hits the right spot!! Yeah, so i didn't rest until i found the stand that sell those orgasmic chocolates.. It's at Century Square, Tampines by the way.. But other than that, i don't even bother to find.. Yah, so i don't think i have a problem with this..
Sin factor for GLUTTON = 2/5



Vanity-
–noun
excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain; conceit



Yeah, EVERYONE's guilty of this.. We all pay high attention to our appearances and what we can do.. Even me! Yeah, i admit i am vain.. When i achieve something i think i hold high regards to, I'll boast so much about it.. My qualities, abilities.. I respect myself for being able to do what some people can't.. Yeah, appearances too.. My hair, haha nothing should happen to my hair when i go out.. If I'm having a bad hair day, I'd rather stay at home than have fun with my best girlfriends.. I'll curse the wind if it messed my hair! Mirrors, ah, a girl's bestfriend, next to diamonds that it.. I always look at myself whenever there's a mirror around.. I touch up my make up every chance I've got.. It's weird cause I've always been someone who don't care at all about appearances.. I think all the not caring all these while have finally caught up with me.. I think i have high admiration of myself but never to the point of being narcissistic.. It's a scary feeling..
Sin factor for VANITY = 4/5



Sloth-
–noun
habitual disinclination to exertion; indolence; laziness. 



Sloth.. That's kinda like being lazy right?? Overly lazy perhaps? Yeah, i never understood what this means.. Haha, most probably i was never in this kinda situation before.. I've been lazy before but not to the extend of being OVERLY lazy.. Haha.. Sloth.. I know this is some kinda animal.. Haha.. But it's so out of the topic.. Yeah, i know it's lazy but not which degree of lazy.. Like i said, I've been lazy before of course.. When you're feeling so tired and it's raining outside that's it feels so nice to sleep in.. Yeah, that's MY lazy.. So, i have no problem with this..
Sin factor for SLOTH = 1/5



Pride-
–noun
1. a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc. 
2. the state or feeling of being proud.



Well, maybe I'm do admit defeat on this.. Like i said, when i achieve something which i hold high regards to, I'll boast about it.. I'm proud of myself.. I think that's I'm overly proud that it turned into arrogance.. Pride? Probably.. I never wanna say sorry, even if I'm wrong.. But then, of course it's just an ego thing.. I don't know, i never really thought about it.. Pride? Hmmz, I'm sincere when i help someone.. So pride isn't really high on my list..
Sin factor for PRIDE = 3/5



Lust-
–noun
1. intense sexual desire or appetite. 
2. uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite; lecherousness.



Haha, lust.. Sexual desires of mine will NEVER be fulfilled, all thanks to a guy named, CRISS ANGEL! Haha, what a pervert! Lust, i don't have a say in this.. But do i consider myself lusty? I don't know, probably.. To a certain degree, maybe.. Some people say i have seducing eyes.. Haha weird i know.. Okay yah, i have a 'lustful stare', as what my male friends told me, but SEDUCING EYES?? You've got to be kidding me!! Haha, but thanx guys.. Some say i have a touch of a seducer.. Tell me again, how is that?? Haha, i never get it.. My guy friends said that i have this teasing touch.. I touch them real softly and lightly just right for them to feel something, and then i stop.. Funny, yeah whatever guys.. As for my lips, they love my bottom lips! Haha, yah its a bit thick but it's weird that they go crazy over it.. "Kissable and nice to bite", that's how they describe my lips.. Oh yah, i have this guy friend who ALWAYS smells my hair whenever we meet, WITHOUT FAIL!! It gets him turned on i guess.. Come to think of it, my male friends sound like perverts!! Haha
Sin factor for LUST = 3/5



Wrath-
–noun
1. strong, stern, or fierce anger; deeply resentful indignation; ire. 
2. vengeance or punishment as the consequence of anger. 



Revenge is a dish best served cold.. If you're not happy with something, vengeance is your only medicine.. I have anger management problem. Things will break or go flying once i get angry.. You don't wanna see my wrath, seriously! You see, once i get angry, i tend to forget who i really am.. It's like I'm somebody else, somebody revengeful, somebody full of rage and the worst case scenario, i lose touch of reality.. It's like I'm in my zone and everything bad will happen.. Even when my mom wrongly accused me, yah i forgot that's she's my mom and i get all violent towards her.. In my heart i know it's wrong but my brain keep telling me not to stop.. It's weird.. With a bit of counseling, I'm glad to say I'm not THAT violent anymore.. But when you step on my toe, you wouldn't know what hit you..
Sin factor for WRATH = 5/5



Out of a possible 35, i only got 23.. That's not that bad, right?? I mean, at least I'm not sinful.. Haha, but then again, i cant give points to myself.. Drop me a line and let me know what you guys think..


No comments: