Wednesday, September 13, 2006

If you show me real love baby, i'll show you mine..

Sheesh! I'm so freaking disappointed with myself over the results i got.. I HATE MY RESULTS!! Well here's my results:



Introduction to Effective Communication  B+
Electronic Devices and Circuits  C+
Digital Fundamentals 2 A
Engineering Mathematics 2 B+
Static and Strength of Material B
Computer Programming  B
Introduction to Psychology  C+



My cumulative GPA for two semesters:        3.16





Aah! So what if i have one A! I've still got two C+s!! It totally brought down my GPA.. I feel like crying when i saw that 2 C+s.. Haha, i was with Angel, watching 'Little Man' when i got my results.. Kinda sucked, even now writing this stupid blog, my heart kinda shrunk..



I don't know why my heart is shrinking right now.. Izzit for the fact that i did badly for my exams or because nobody cares? I showed my mom the results, she said it's alright but i can see the disappointment in her face..



My friends said i did alright cause i did much better than them, except Wee Teck, but i still think i did poorly! Total stupidity on my part! Damn those 2 C+s! "But thanx friends for being there.."



As for Angel, i have nothing to say about him cause he's totally expressionless! Sheesh.. Maybe it's just me but it seems like he don't care..
"Seriously i don't know where we are now.. You asked me if i still feel the same for you and i said i still do.. Now, it's my turn to ask you.. Where do we go from here? It sucks being on the fence.. I still do have feelings for you and i wanna commit myself to you but it's confusing me cause i don't know how you feel right now.. You said you do wanna continue but your expression and your actions totally contradicts to what you said.. So, right now.. Tell me where we are, cause if you did change your mind.. I can calmly move on without feeling too hurt.. Before i sink in this, so called, 'relationship'.."


No comments: