Saturday, September 02, 2006

Busy busy little bumble bee

Hola!! Hmmz, well I'm actually pretty bored that's why I'm here writing another blog.. Haha..



It's been 3 days after my final paper.. Need to wait three weeks for the results.. Imagine the torment i have to go through waiting or Judgment Day.. Okay, i make it sound so serious.. It's just exam results, what's the big deal right?? It is a big deal! I worked my butt off on this exam just to try to maintain my 3.25points GPA.. Ask Angel, he can vouch for me.. Haha..



"Hey girls! When are we gonna go out?! It's always a last minute thingy for you girls, isn't it? Haha, when i can't go out, you girls have plans for an outing.. when i wanna go out, you, Sally have to work.. And that same goes to you Belle.. Haha"
We must plan something fast before I'm bored out of my mind! It's been so long since me and my girls hang out.. The last movie we saw was X-Men:The Last stand.. Even though, that day i personally told them i wanna watch something gross.. Haha, but Belle isn't really that kind so we kinda compromise on X-Men3.. Hey! It's atleast better than watching
"She's the Man!", although i think that one of the leading actor in that movie is pretty HOT.. Haha, Channing Tatum, i think.. "Isn't that right Violet? Haha, i saw the way your eye sparkle everytime he went on.." Yeah he's pretty cute.. Violet say he looked like M.Shadows, minus the tattoos, piercings and that goth make up.. She's actually quite right, the only difference is M.Shadows has a more mature look..



You know what's funny.. I think i attract younger guys.. Somehow.. Weird, i know! Haha.. There's this one incident in the bus where i sensed someone was basically staring at me.. It's pretty funny.. As in funny strange.. The thing is, when i turn to look at him he looked away and when i look back outside the window, he continue staring at me.. That's not the weird part yet.. Haha, when it's my time to alight from the bus, he followed.. I was walking pretty fast and didn't even know he was tailing me.. Haha, and i felt a tap on my shoulder.. He asked me if he could get to know me.. I just answered him "for what?".. You know what his reply was, he said i looked familiar.. "Sheesh dude! What lame pick up line!"
I feel that if you wanna get to know that someone, just go straight to the point and not give cheesy lines like that.. But he's younger than me so whatever.. Have to excuse him on that..



Haha.. Well, I've been thinking.. When i was single and basically very available, not many people tried to get to know me.. I wasn't surprised though cause i know I'm not the type of girl that guys will get attracted to, but whatever you know.. Well yah, but now that I'm with Angel and technically off the market, people keep approaching me.. Is it normal?? Haha.. I was single for more than 8 months and not many were interested in me.. Now I'm happy with Angel, you guys trying to ask for my number?? Ha, i don't think Angel's gonna appreciate me giving my number to other guys.. Oh well..



Ha, the latest testimonial Angel gave me was pretty suggestive.. Some of my guy friends asked me what we did.. "Should i tell them Angel??"
Haha, seriously people.. Get a life! What Angel and i do or did not do is none of your business!
*Evil laugh*
I don't think Angel would want me telling other people either.. It's our dirty little secret.. Haha, speaking of secrets..
"I'm winning right Dear? Haha, no matter how hard you try to dig out those dirty secrets of mine, you can never win! Haha, i think I'm a better secret digger than you.. That's why I'm winning! Like i said before darling, YOU'LL NEVER BEAT MY SCORE!"


No comments: