Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy 20th birthday!! Matchmaking time!!

First of all would like to wish my bestest friend, Sally a Happy 20th birthday!! "Finally 20! How does it feels huh?!" When izzit gonna be my turn! Haha





Conference on the eve of her birthday.. Belle, Sally and me! I was the host, of course! Haha, was kinda talking crap and bored then i remembered that Angel said he wanna get to know my friends, so i told them to hold on and called Angel.. So now Angel is also in the conference.. "Thanx Dear for wishing Sally a happy birthday!"





Haha, it seems fine and not awkward even though this is the first time i introduce a fellow boyfriend to my friends.. Yeah, I've never introduce an ex boyfriend to my friends before, not formally that they talk with us on the phone.. Whatever you know!





Ha, Angel had to listen to us talk nonsense and plan for our outing.. Thanx goodness he joined in the stupid talk.. I think it's pretty cool that they can get along.. Well, they got along so well that they gang up on me!! But it's okay, it's all in the name of good fun! Hmph!





Belle had to put down early cause her mom was home from Johor.. Haha, pretty cute that she's trying to avoid getting scolded from her mom.. We haven't really planned where we wanna go so we kinda called Belle's mobile phone since she can't use the home phone when her mom's at home! Angel didn't join in this conversation since HE himself can't use the phone..





"1pm show at Bishan! Don't be late!" Belle said before ending the conversation.. I think Sally had too much fun that she called me again to conference.. There were just the two of us so i called Angel.. AGAIN!





Of course it's not that fun since Angel was the only guy and have to listen to TWO girls trying to tell each other which friend they bump into.. Besides, Angel doesn't even know who we're talking about and i have to explain to him every single detail.. Up to my cousin, Violet's 4 year crush on an ignorant jerk named Nic! But then, i still think that he don't understand so i decided to talk about something else instead!





About Sally not having a boyfriend!! I keep asking Sally to find a boyfriend before i match make her myself! You know since all my other sisters, Violet, Belle, Kat and Phoebe already has a boyfriend, me included.. Sally wouldn't budge and still insist to stay single.. Haha, so i said to her "Girl! I'm so gonna find you a boyfriend! I'll ask my boyfriend if any of his friends are single okay!" Haha, obviously she got all noisy and stuffs but i still didn't give up.. So i asked Angel about his mutant friend, Wolverine..





And guess what, haha i asked Angel to call Wolverine to call me and join in the conference.. He did!! Haha, well probably cause Angel text message him and said that it was urgent.. Tricky tricky Angel..



Okay so here's the thing.. Haha i told Sally to seize the chance since Wolverine was already inside and he's a guy with many many fans but she still remain as stubborn as ever! Okay i admit! I was trying to match make Wolverine with Sally, and i think they kinda hit it off.. In my opinion, the thing that arouses Wolverine about Sally was the fact that Sally's a nurse.. Haha, they keep talking about medical stuffs that me and Angel kinda got lost in the conversation! Haha.. Luckily there's Angel to share the moment with me! Hua hua..



Sally got confused along the way cause she said that Angel and Wolverine sound alike but i don't think so.. And of course, i called them using their real HUMAN names while they call each other with their MUTANT character names.. But worked it all out in the end!



Yah i did okay! I did be honest to Wolverine about me trying to match make Sally to him.. All i can say it, he's the best! Haha, he still go with the flow and just converse as usual.. I hope he don't mind about that.. I was just joking anyway cause it's hard to open up that stone heart of Sally's! "Thanx Wolv for entertaining our nonsense! Haha"





So girls, what do you think of Angel??



Dear,  what do you think of my two bestest girlfriends?



Most importantly, Sally! What did you think of Wolverine?!!



Haha, love you guys so much! Happy birthday once again, Sally!


No comments: