Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Being hot should be a crime

I've been thinking about it.. I mean, some people are born with all the luck and all the good genes..



Well, we all have our dream guy.. Maybe we did get them at one point of our life but it will always almost never work out.. Jerks as they may be, we'll never stop loving them..



My dream guy is someone who's Gothic, with tattoos and piercings.. Being a fireman wouldn't hurt either cause those wet yellow suits of them are just hot.. Having lots of money is definitely the highlight of it all..



Here are some LUSTFUL guys who i think should be punish for being who they are..





Criss Angel-
Of course! The original goth dude who I've fallen deeply in love with. He's the only one, in my opinion, who looks damn stunning in black leather and boots. Black hair, dark eyes, those kissable lips.. Even though he's into dark things, he still maintain his composure and personality well.. A down-to-earth guy, without a doubt! What more can a girl ask for.. He's a magician, he's in a band, and he's definitely
MY definition of a hot goth.. Despite the lack of tattoos and piercings, he still look so spectacular! He may not be a fireman but he plays with fire, and that's just as hot! He's definitely in the top of my list of being the most gorgeous human being alive!





George Clooney-
Okay, so he's not goth, nor is he a fireman.. But hey, you all gotta agree with me when i say he's the hottest veteran actor around!
'The older, the hotter' as what i always say.. Hey, you know what the most important thing is? He's FILTHY RICH! No matter how old you are, money makes the world go round baby! So, he's not to be forgotten and also win a spot in my list as one of the gorgeous rich dude alive!





MShadows-
Now, Violet's gonna agree with me when i say MShadows is
HOT HOT HOT! Hazel says he's balding but who the hell cares! Those dimples, those luscious lips and that penetrating stare he have in this eyes are just to die for.. I'd kill just to have him smile at me with that marvelous cheeky smile of his! Those huge arms, built body and oh-so tight butt of his are just so orgasmic! Okay eww, i sound like a freaking pervert but it's all his fault for being so tremendously gorgeous! He's the lead vocalist of a band, he looks so hot in that goth make up of his.. Come to think of it, he PHYSICALLY fits most of what I'm looking for in a dream guy.. Big, tall, tattoos, piercings.. okay so he's not really goth but hey, he's another guy who i think will look drop dead sexy in a wet fireman suit!!





Sysnyster Gates/Zacky Vengeance-
Help me out here you girls!! I can't decide when it comes to these two! They're two of the guys who i think look dead gorgeous in that smudging eyeliner.. Hey, they can wear nothing except those eyeliners of them and they're still gonna look so hot! I can't pick either one.. Here's the reasons why! They're oh so mysterious!! They're guitarists in a band.. Well, guitarists are the best guys ever!
\m/ Those solos Zacky does and that long fingers of Synyster's are remarkably to die for.. Dark eyes with smudging eyeliner, those artistic tattoos, those killer piercings and of course guitarists in a band?? I mean, come one! Gimme ONE good reason why they don't deserve to be in MY list of gorgeous hunks!





Johnny Depp-
Three words,
CAPTAIN JACK SPARROWS! It's just his eyes.. I've got nothing more to say.. It's all about the eyes, darling!





Hugh Jackman-
Wolverine! Nobody can play Wolverine as good as him! Yah, so he's untouchable cause he's married.. But we always want what we can't have.. Am i right, or am i right? Tee hee.. Married, short-tempered and that accent.. Woo! Turn me on anytime honey!





Okay, so maybe we all have our own definition of HOTNESS.. I can tell you one thing. Whoever my parents won't approve of, those are the guys i will wanna date..
I know, there's also gonna be some disagreement about the list but hey, it's MY list so if you're not happy with it, go screw yourself!



But of course, i won't forget the 'PRINCE OF MY HEART', Arch Angel.. No need to ask okay people, of course he's gonna be in my list and yes, my heart.. Hehe.. The reason?? HE'S MINE!! Period!


No comments: