Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I remember when we all used to, kick back take days off school..

Well, I've got my results.. I think i sucked! I've got a couple of C+ which i know will bring down my current 3.25 GPA! It's stupid, you know! I studied with my heart, my soul and of course, my brain but i just don't seem to get it! Sheesh, I'm just plain dumb, that's it! I'm totally disappointed with myself for having those 2 C+.. I'm gonna more hard on myself this coming semester.. NO televisions, NO phone calls, NO girl's outing (boo hoo!)! I don't deserve to have fun, not after those 2 damn C+s I've got! Sheesh! I got 1 A, and a handful of Bs and B+s.. Sucks!!! I'm gonna kill myself! "Haha! I sound so emo!"



Well being in poly have made me appreciate my brain and memory more! Haha.. Like i said, it's like a battlefield out there, only the strongest will survive.. In this case, only the smartest will and i don't think I'm in that category! I didn't slack at all this semester.. Okay, maybe i did just a little. I was sleepy so i decided to close my eyes during e-devices lecture, the subject which i sucked at! "You see Wee Teck, it's all your fault! You wouldn't teach me that freaking subject now i got C+ for it! Hmph!" Haha, i sound like a sore loser! Well obviously i will.. I'm very competitive in studies.. When i do better, I'll brag about it and when i suck, I'll bitch about it! Anywayz, Wee Teck is being very kind for not laughing at my overall results unlike what he always do for my class test and common test! Wee Teck is so much smarter than me! He looks like a slacker but heck, those brain of his doesn't seem to stop working! Cool!



Oh well, talking about poly made me miss my Higher Nitec school days in ITE Tampines.. Haha, i remember during orientation where no one knows nobody, of course, only a handful knows each other from secondary school or wherever.. The first person i talked to was Natasya (not real name)..
First met her at Tampines Interchange that day but i didn't know her so i didn't smile back when she smiled at me.. Yah, that's me.. I won't smile at you if i don't know you and if that makes me arrogant then so be it! People, lemme tell you okay!
"I AM NOT ARROGANT! REALLY!" Okay, maybe just a little bit.. Tee hee!
Well back to it, it's kinda funny cause Natasya can't find her name in the registration list so she asked someone to help.. She was actually with this chinese girl but seeing me all alone (i think), she ditched that girl and came to me instead.. Until this day, i still don't know why she talked to me.. Well, one thing Natasya is a very friendly girl.. VERY! Haha..
So from that day, we're ever so close during our 2 years in ITE Tampines..



We had 3 girls in our class and all are Malays.. There's me, Arynne and of course there's Natasya, the other girl is Nurul(not real name).. We're like the 'Charlie's Angels', the imitation and the useless version, we go everywhere together.. When one of us wanna go to the bathroom, all three of us will go.. Only on occasion that i will not tag along cause i know they're actually stalking the twins in our school instead of going to the bathroom! Haha..
Natasya is so obsessed with those twins.. They're okay i guess.. Haha, one look like an emo and another look like a normal typical mat rep! Haha, it's so obvious which twin Natasya preferred, the MAT REP! Hua hua!
"Kidding bitch!" Yah, we call each other bitch.. But whenever she talks about my Gothic stuffs being nonsensical, I'll just call her a 'minah' and she'll keep quiet.. Haha, cute ain't it! Okay, Nurul and I had a little thing for that emo shit guy but i decided to keep it clean cause i found out emo ain't my type.. AT ALL!
Hua hua, so all you emo guys out there..
"GO TO HELL!!" No, I'm just kidding.. Being emo ain't that bad.. Well, everyone of us have been THERE at some point of our life.. No no, i see you people shaking your head.. Don't deny that now okay, you know you did! Tee hee!
Yah well, atleast Nurul's cool whenever we see those twins in the canteen but Natasya, she'll be like
"Eh! The twins! The twins!". She'll get all excited about it, which i think is weird.. "No big deal Natasya, they're just twins.. Not THAT hot!" Natasya has a very low taste in guys.. NO REALLY! Haha, whoever Nurul and I think is kinda average looking, Natasya will think he's gorgeous.. And whoever we'll think is gorgeous, Natasya will either think he's super gorgeous or that he's a plain John.. I guess it's true when they say that 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.. Weird.. Haha..



Well, Natasya, Nurul and me are always together.. If we're late, we're usually late together.. If we're early, hmmz but then again, we're never early or in time for class.. Tee hee!
We walked to the interchange after school, eat outside during lunchtimes, played the playground! Yes, the playground!! Tee hee, i will never forget that day.. Natasya is always with her Britney Spears impersonation.. Nurul will always be at the pole, tossing and turning.. Me, well, I'm like the ring leader..
"Haha girls, remember when we played 'Fear Factor'? It's kinda stupid ain't it cause the kiddy's playground is not at all scary!! Whoever had the fastest time get fifty cents from each of us.. Lame ass right!! Hua hua"
Yah! We always watch movies too didn't we? Infact, we watched lots of movies together.. One of which is
'Wishing Stairs'! Haha, that story was so creepy that i freaked out when someone walked beside me.. Haha, but still after the movie, each time we climb up the stairs, we'll count it.. Kinda childish..



"Watched a movie with Malakian, Uzi, Abang Don and Smiley (all not real name) too, didn't we girls?" I think we watch 'S.W.A.T' right?? Haha, and we skipped all the lessons after lunch just to catch that movie.. Haha, i remember how we're all being very indecisive about skipping lessons.. The guys will be like "Eh, how about we skip Rahim's lesson?" and the girls Will be like "hmmz.. don't want ah.. eh okay ah.. eh wait..!" Hua.. So fickle..
We were walking to school back from lunch at a nearby coffee shop, selling really yummy Indian fried kway teow! Haha, Malakian was lazy to go to school so he was suggesting that we skipped.. Since we were unsure about it, Malakian took matter into his own hand..
"If my left leg reach the gate first, we'll go to school.. If it's my right leg, we'll skip school and catch a movie!" Haha, and he'll try his best to let is right leg go in the school gate first, even if it means skipping a step.. Cute.. Haha, but we're still being so indecisive that we walked to our locker area and still haven't decided what to do.. So, here comes 'Toss The Coin'.. "Head we'll catch a movie, Tail we'll skip school!" Hearing that and with noway to come out with a decision, we all decided to catch S.W.A.T.. It's was a cool movie, well of course since the ever-so-charming 'Colin Farrell' is one of the leading actor! "Haha, now aren't we glad we skipped school!"



Another movie we caught was 'King Arthur'.. It was a treat by Burn.. Hmmz, this time Nurul didn't come.. Who went huh? Oh yah.. Me, Natasya, Malakian, Uzi, Shah Kent, 'Badok', Wan Pendek, Shafa (Wan Pendek's girlfriend), a couple of Shafa's friend, of course Burn and Nora (Burn's high-maintenance back-then-current squeeze).. I think that's all.. I think i forgot others, sorry if i did.. We caught the night movie.. Malakian was like the Ladies man with me on his left and Natasya on his right.. Haha.. Ran into Abang Don's ex and he kinda asked Natasya to pretend to be his gf to make his ex jealous.. "Guys! Freaking childish, don't you think so?" After the movie, we kinda walked about aimlessly.. Haha.. Natasya and me went home earlier than them.. Around 10 plus, nearly 11 i think cause my mom's gonna freak out if i never reach home by 12.. Well, my mom was working night shift that time and i am, afterall a girl! Hua..



It's kinda funny that i don't look like i am.. I mean, i am into Gothic and all those metal bullshits but i don't look like it.. Haha, when those guy friends of mine first know me, they thought i was into those R&B nonsense.. When they peeped at my song list, they saw songs by bands like 'Quo Vadis', 'Dark Tranquility, 'SiSters of Mercy' and 'Nightwish'.. Malakian was like "you listen to this type of songs?? Unbelievable!" Haha, well people 'NEVER judge a book by its cover'.. You don't need tattoos to be a robber, do you?? *Smirk*
Well okay, i admit.. I do look more EMO than GOTHIC, right? Haha, well.. I don't like to show people than I'm into this or into that.. If you boast too much about being Gothic, or a metalhead, or even a punk emo rocker people might think you're a
'wannabe'.. So, i guess i hide myself very well.. Hua hua



Well, i kinda miss those days.. Haha, i have nothing better to do.. First i wrote about my secondary schoolmates, now my ITC schoolmates.. What's next?? My poly mates?? Sheesh! Well.. Ha, those were the days..



Nurul-
She's a pretty girl.. Smart and ever so loyal to her boyfriend.. I think they're still together since secondary school.. Cool! We're only close during the first year cause she was changed to another class during our second year.. But we're still friends nonetheless.. Love ya girl!



Natasya-
Hey bitch! Haha just kidding.. She's a
'minah-in-training'! Haha, the guys in my class call her 'Natasya Korz', long story.. Haha, well actually it's a short one but they were being personal so let's not talk about it.. Hua hua..
Well this girl, is the heart of the class.. Well, people make fun of her that's why! Haha, i remember Jay.. Whenever he wanna call Natasya, he'll say
"Eh minah!" Hua hua.. Cute.. She's my project partner during the final year project.. Haha, we've had our problems during that time cause she does her part of the work last minute but it's all good in the end.. Love you bitch!



Malakian-
Dude! The best left-handed guitarist i know!! He rocks, HARD! A fun-loving guy.. Very cheeky.. Haha, always playing with the inside of his cheeks with his tongue just to tease me.. Big personality.. Very cute with his small chinese-like eyes.. Hee.. Miss you Malakian! We should hang out sometime k! And, you owe me a testimonial!! Grr!!



Abang Don-
This guy has the most charming smile ever! Haha.. Very funny laugh.. He'll burst out laughing anytime, anywhere.. Even during when the teacher was teaching and it's funny.. Everyone will laugh at him.. Abang Don, so cute!! Haha..



Burn-
Wee! My bestfriend in the whole group! We have different interest, different taste, different faith and different mindset.. He's into Drug Lord, while I'm into Bondage.. He's into Rasta while I'm into Gothic.. He's so reggae while oh so metal! But one thing keeps us together!! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!! Haha, he's my advisor.. I had a psychotic admirer in class and he was there to protect me, alongside the other guys.. Tee hee, thanx luv! You're the best, so keep on reggae-ing! Haha



Shah Kent-
So into Superman! That's why i call him Shah Kent! Haha, he'll have this Superman pendant which he will wear AT ALL TIMES! Hua hua.. Not that close with him, only an occasion lunching with the dudes, Hari Raya outing or movie gatherings.. Eh dude, you're damn sarcastic, you know that! But that's what makes you unique, my friend! Haha, let's go for movies someday k, with the others.. DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND K!!!



Uzi-
Uzi!! Haha, this guy is into black metal! Eyeliners, trench coat and even down to the leather boots.. Everything from that cool
'Matrix' shades, down to his black mobile phone covers.. Black! Total king of darkness.. FROM THE OUTSIDE!! Haha, kidding Uzi.. But dude, don't be too emo k! Girls come and go, but black metal lives.. So what if a couple of girls played you, you're still a great guy nevertheless! You're cool to talk to but sometimes you can be a bit dramatic.. So chill.. Live a little k bro!



Kinda miss the old days.. Wish i could hit rewind and do it all again.. Well i guess time waits for no one.. I was just hardly 18 that time, now I'm turning 20 in a couple months time.. Pretty weird.. The transition is too fast for me! Huahua, as long as i have my friends, my family and beloved Angel, things are going to be just fine.. "Love you guys lots! Muacks!"


No comments: