Sunday, September 10, 2006

Girls just wanna have fun!

So envious of Violet and OJ.. Though OJ is Violet's first boyfriend, they're as happy as can be.. Haha, it's weird how a guy can change you in an instant.. No, not in a bad way.. Violet used to be so rough but now, she's ever so demure.. She's more self-conscious than ever.. She never used to be so vain.. Yeah she's into make up and fashion but she never once cared about how people think about her.. Well, now.. Let's just say she's taking twice the time to get ready than what she took when she was single.. Tee hee.. "Lose the make up girl, let your natural beauty shine.."



I remember when the three of us (Violet, Hazel and me) wanna go out.. She's the first one to get ready, then me.. While Hazel always struggling with that hair of hers.. Haha, Violet hates to wait so she keeps mumbling and mumbling to herself hoping that Hazel will speed things up.. Tee hee.. They always used to argue because of that..



Violet: Hurry up lah.. (grunting) Why do you always have to take such a long time getting ready?
Hazel: You just wait.. When it's your time, maybe you'll be worst than me..
Violet: NEVER! (stern, storming out of the room)
Hazel: Attitude problem!
Violet: (mumbling to herself)



Haha.. Those are always our normal dialog when getting ready, isn't it? It's so fun thinking of the good old days with our stupid antics.. "We need a camera at your house Violet, cause there's never a dull moment everytime the three of us meet.." It's kinda funny how spontaneity can be hilarious! Miss those days!



Now Violet is always with OJ and Hazel is, well engaged and working so hard.. It's been so long since we had a girl's night out!
Remember when Skiddy used to live with Violet and Hazel, and i used to stay over just because..
"Haha, we have so much fun, didn't we girls?"
we always sleep late in the night, around 3 or 4 in the morning, and we have to wake up for school at 6! we'll laugh and make jokes as if there's no other people in the house.. Remember how Violet's dad, Uncle Jimmy used to knock on the door and with that stern voice of his
"Eh! Korang tak tau tido eh?? (Hey, don't you people know how to sleep?)" It's so funny.. We'll just keep quiet for a minute and then we'll start with our stupid stuffs again.. Laughing all the way..
Whenever we have a conversation, Hazel will be all quiet..



Skiddy: Hazel. you sleeping huh?
Hazel: No, I'm just closing my eyes..



A few minutes later, she'll be snoring! Tee hee, she's so cute when she sleeps.. It's like having kung-fu lessons while you're in a ballerina tu-tu! Haha, i think she's having a duel with Jacky Chan or something in her dreams.. She talks in her sleep too.. "Remember when she talks about the monkeys in the cage while pointing to your wardrobe.. Pretty creepy huh?"



Used to hang out at my place with Sally, Belle and Violet.. Sometimes with Kat also right?? It's so fun isn't it? Watch VCD and eat instant noodles and ice cream.. Haha.. We'll be in my messy room, one will be on the computer.. The others will be sprawling on the floor while Violet hog the bed all to herself and I'll be on my mobile phone, talking to by back then current squeeze, writing our 'Perfect Angels' books.. "Hey Belle, what happened to the books? When you gonna type them and give it to us, since you're going to Australia soon!"
Whenever i went down to the shops for a while, i came home and my room will be so organized.. All thanks to Belle! She's the eldest among us and sometimes she's like our mom but she's so much fun.. So cute! Look like a kid instead of a teenager..
"Sorry Belle, just kidding.. Tee hee!"



We'll be sitting down in circles with that big square cushions of mine while I'll always be with my 'Matt Sanders'!
"Confessing to one another and talk about 'you-know-who' and how we want her out of our stories. Haha, it's all your idea isn't it Belle? To let her character go to a boarding school so far away from us! And how we didn't let her read the books with all that stupid reasons we made up.. Hua hua"



Had a surprise advance birthday party for Sally at our house! Bought this budget birthday chocolate cake.. "Remember the soggy fried noodles, girls? Haha, i totally can't forget about it!" I think sally was touched cause i can see the twinkle in her eyes..
The funny thing is, we were never THAT close with Sally until we found out we have one common enemy..
'KELLY!' Haha.. No, we don't hate her, we just don't like her.. Cause she's a hypocritical, conniving and the most backstabbing whore I've ever met.. She's the lie in the LIAR.. Yah, we've had issues.. "Remember Hugh, girls? I used to have a huge crush on him, didn't i? Can't believe i teared(no, i did not cry) when i hear the stupid news.. Still dare lie straight to my face the day before!"
I can still remember that day, clear as crystal.. I know you people think i have nothing better to do but memorize dialogs all the time.. But i have a good memory okay! Don't blame me for that!



At the food court, after eating,
Kat: Girls, i have a confession to make.. I am NOT with Nic.. We're close but we're not      dating (with that stupid smirk on her face)
Violet: (rolls her eyes)
Kelly: And I have a confession to make.. (look at Arynne) I am with Hugh.. (smiles)
Arynne: (choked and whispers to Violet) Now i know how you feel.. (faked a smile while Belle and Sally looked)
Kelly: Okay, i think we need to go.. (went off with Kat)
Arynne, Violet, Belle and Sally hanged out at KFC with Natalie (Belle's younger sis)



Haha, i faked a smile but in my heart i was like "fuck you bitch! may you choke on your spicy soup and die infront of me! I'm gonna kill you and kick your manipulative ass down to hell!"



Ha, whatever! It's all history anywayz! High school! Such drama, such rumors, such lies!



Haha, i remember how all my girls used to call me a 'big flirt' just cause i was being 'friendly' with all the cute teachers in our school.. Belle will always be talking about Chris! Which will then end when she talks about Ken!
"Hey! We used to teased Sally with Tom right!!" Haha, Tom is a charming and a flirtish guy in our class.. He likes, no wait.. He LOVES to tease Sally.. "The flying kiss Tom gave Sally in class, DON'T FORGET ABOUT THAT GIRLS!!"
"How we used to think Farrah was much better than Mitch(we chose that name for her cause it rhymes with 'bitch', right!?) but in the end, we open our hearts to Mitch because she's obviously a much better friend.. Haha, you know what girls.. Mitch used to tell me that she don't like Farrah that much cause she gossips way toooooo much.. Uh-huh! Really!"



Belle-
I know how hard for you to get over Chris but hey, you did it girlfriend! Look at you now! Leading a much better life.. Happy and very jovial! Keep it up! Show him he made a huge mistake by not choosing you instead of Farrah! He just got screwed!



Sally-
Love you bestfriend! You're the best.. Remember how you used to get on my nerve whenever you talk about Judgment Day! It's pretty funny how fate works.. We never talked alot in school until in Secondary 3 where we're in the same class and look where we are now! Still as strong as can be.. You've been there for me through all my love problems.. Haha, you used to laugh at me for being 'boy-crazy' and keep jumping my target from guy to guy, even to the teachers! Weird! But hey you! When you're ready to find a boyfriend, tell me! Haha, I'll be the most happiest person and then we'll have a celebration when you have your first boyfriend!



Kat-
It's been so long since we all hanged out.. She's pretty.. She loves my hair, a lot! We both have black straight hair and when she cut her hair, my hair was longer than her! She'll be all over my hair.. I think she missed her hair, that's why!



Phoebe-
This girl is gorgeous! Loves her hair.. It's hot! Haha.. She's very funny.. Love her lots! She's very slow in getting jokes.. She'll only laugh when we have stopped laughing, and then we'll continue laughing cause she's just so cute!! And she loves to pinch my cheek! Especially when i laugh or smile.. I already have a chubby cheeks to begin with, when i laugh it'll get chubbier cause of my cheekbones and she'll just pinch it so hard like there's not tomorrow! And boy, does she know how to pinch! Haha..



Kelly-
Well, though we've had had issues in the past.. I just hope she's doing fine.. Didn't see her ever since the day we had our o-levels results which is like ways back! Only bumped into her once at Pizza Hut in Plaza Singapura i think? I can't remember, still so long ago.. Whatever..



Violet-
My beloved cousin.. I just wanna say that you've found yourself a great guy.. Even though OJ has a pretty bad mood swing at times, he's a nice guy.. So give him a break and quit giving him a hard time.. You're lucky to find yourself someone who can tolerate your nonsense! Tee hee.. Love you sis, don't take it to heart k! We grew up together and we know more about each other than our parents know us.. So yeah, when i was in my zone, you pulled me out of it.. Thank goodness there's you.. Now, I'm telling you.. Don't think unnecessarily cause it'll backfire on you.. OJ is a great guy so stop being so insecure about yourself.. You're a beautiful human being, inside and outside, so don't think too little of yourself..



Arynne-
That's me! Haha, I'm still finding my purpose in life.. Can someone please show me the way? For now, i guess I'll take one day at a time.. With Angel by my side, i hope i can take whatever things that are being thrown at me! I fear losing Angel for nothing is forever.. For now, let me just live my dream that i finally found my 'Gothic Fireman' in Angel..



Love you girls so much even though we have our problems.. Which friend doesn't right?? Love you all the most! Don't forget me k, even though we all have our own lives to lead...


No comments: