Tuesday, September 05, 2006

L.O L.O L.O.. L.O.V.E

Hola everybody.. So, how's everybody doing now?? Haha, well.. Went out with Hazel, Violet and Aunt Maz on Monday to Arab street to buy cloth for Hari Raya this year.. I bought black this year and Angel was happy about it.. Weird.. Haha, who ever said i wanna wear same colour as him.. So thick skinned.. "Haha.. Kidding darling, sorry!"
Well, it's been so long since we went out, just the four of us together.. Even though Aunt Maz is my aunt and their mom, we're like sisters.. I share with her most of my problems like how i share with my two cousins.. It's cool to have her as a friend, sister and an Aunt.. Well, of course she has to be strict when it is time to, but she can be as fun as hell.. An original rock chick, she's the most sporting mom I've ever seen.. Haha, well my mom is too but whatever she think is funny, i think is lame.. Whatever i think is cool, she said it's EVIL! Ha.. I love my family.. I can't stress enough how deep my love for my family goes..
Anywayz, went to Arab street to buy the cloth.. Violet's blue cloth was gorgeous.. But i already told Angel I'd buy black and Violet make it clear to all of us that she WANTS blue! Haha, Hazel bought brown i think.. It's cool, i like the brown.. And Aunt Maz bought silverish gray.. Wow, so ROYAL! Haha, Violet labeled her as
'Datin Maz'.. SO cute!
After we bought the cloths, we went to Raffles Hospital for our dinner.. No, we did not eat hospital food, silly! There's a banquet there right.. Yeah, we ate there.. Me and Hazel had fish and chips, Violet had chicken chop and Aunt Maz had beef fried noodle.. Haha.. It was yummy! Tee hee!!
After we ate, we went to Seiyu to buy MONOPOLY!!Haha, yes you heard it right! MONOPOLY! Anywayz, it's been our favourite game since like FOREVER!! Haha.. Whatever..



Angel and I had a heart to heart talk yesterday.. He noticed that I've been pulling out of the relationship lately.. Haha, yes, i finally said the word RELATIONSHIP.. Angel had doubts on me being serious about him.. I'm not gonna go into details cause it is afterall my personal love life problem.. Hua hua..
Truth is, i never once said the words
'I Love You' to him.. He did said it once or twice but i got upset over it.. I find it weird, that's all.. It's not that I'm not serious about him.. I can honestly say that i am serious, maybe too serious that's why i backed down just a little.. Call me selfish but i just don't wanna let myself get hurt again.. I've been thinking too much of my own feelings that i totally neglect his.. Just wanna let you all know that we've worked things out! Haha.. So all you girls out there who had or have designs on MY Angel, (emphasizing on the MY) FORGET ABOUT IT!! HE'S MINE, ALL MINE!!!! Haha..



"Dear, even though i may seem distant or never really said the word LOVE, i just want you to know that i really really do care for you.. I never once had doubts about your feelings for me.. It's just me.. I guess i was too consumed in guarding my own feelings that i neglect yours along the way.. Don't you worry about me not being serious in this relationship, cause i am.. About expressing the word Love, I'll just let it come as it is.. Heart you always!"


No comments: