Saturday, March 01, 2008

I know i'm a young girl, but i know how to have fun

Finally!! After an anxious wait, i'm able to post pictures on Friendster blog again! Haha, so i guess now i have to be very picky on what pictures to put huh!



As some of you know, my mom had a minor foot incident which resulted her to be hospitalized and operated on. The reason why i didn't alert you guy cause it wasn't anything serious, but i would really like to thank you people for all the well wishes! My mom says thanks too and appreciate it lots!



21st February 2008, Thursday.



1_2

My mom had a minor foot surgery. I can't tell you much about what happened on that day cause i wasn't there but one thing is for sure, i bet she's sleeping all the way since she have been sedated!



To be honest, i was a bit worried on that day. And i apologize to everyone if i wasn't my cheerful self that day! Muacks!



22nd February 2008, Friday.
2_2 3_1 4_1 5_1

Violet and I visited my mom and she was just lying in bed after eating dinner. Lol, i have to say she looked pretty relaxed. My mom was complaining about how bored she was and how she have nothing to do except eat and sleep.



Haha, i think she deserve the rest since she have been working non stop. Hey! I do feel sorry for my mom okay! Why do you think i study so hard for!? Okay, that's not the point right now! Haha



Just as she was complaining, supper came. She ate while i took pictures. After visiting hours was over, Violet and I wanna go home, we decided to check out the Nursery but have no idea where so we decided to explore the freaking hospital.



Seeing how deserted the hospital was, naturally my imagination started running wild. I was thinking about this Indonesian horror movie and started talking about it to Violet.



Let's sidetrack for a little bit and talk about this movie. The movie is called 'Suster Ngesot' translates to english, means 'Crawling Nurse'. It's about this psycho guy that is being haunted by the nurses he raped and kill (not necessarily in that order) before cutting their legs off and burying them under the banana tree. Well, apparently there's these two couples suddenly decide to fornicate at the exact spot where the bodies were buried. Bleah! I know, stupid plot right! Haha k, sorry! After their jungle adventures *rolls eyes* (Haha! Arynne, what a jerk!), one of the girl decided to pee, by accident of course, on a grave. Wowee and the other girl just decides to leave her virgin blood for the souls to feed on.



Okay, my point was, i got freaked by the quietness of the hospital that i became paranoid! Haha, although Violet was beside me, i jumped when the automatic door open.



I know! I watched too much horror movies! Belle was right, watching scary shows will bring you unnecessary fear! Haha, oh well!



Anyways continuing, after that stupid jump, the nurse behind me laughed! I don't blame her, i laughed at myself too and not to mention Violet was mocking me!



So we walked past this power supple room with some Indian technicians inside. Whatever, Violet and I continued talking, and then suddenly the technician decided to turn on the radio! Pfft, great timing guys! I was still thinking of that haunted hospital when i jumped, yet again, at the song.



Hello! Don't blame me okay! The place was in complete silence and then suddenly you hear people whistling with whispering music at the background! OKay fine, laugh at me! *pouts*



Anyway, we didn't find the stupid nursery so we decided to go home! Plus, we were super hungry!



We waited so long for the bus and it was funny cause when the bus finally arrived, it didn't stop! We were talking, yes i admit that but surely the bus driver saw us walking towards the bus right? Haha, Violet looked at me with a stupid, slightly embarrassed look, i looked back at her and laughed hysterically!



Okay, fine!! It's not funny now, it's one of those things where you have to be there to find it funny.



23rd February 2008, Saturday.



6_1 7_1 8_1 9_1 10_1 11_1 12_1

Visited my mom again! Haha, this time with Hazel, Violet, Aunt Maz and Uncle Jimmy. Nothing to say about that day except the my mom's colleagues came to visit her. They brought fruit baskets, i was bored so i decide to ravaged on one of the baskets and start eating the fruits! Oh, and the strawberry was heavenly! Huge, red and sweet, just the way i like it!



Pfft, don't even get me started on what happened! My mom's friend brought her 5 year old daughter along so i'm being so nice by offering her a strawberry, boy did i regret it!



I'm like so much bigger than her, so it's definitely common sense for me to eat faster. I jokingly commented on how i already finished two strawberries when she's only just started on hers. You wanna know what the mother replied? She said, with the most sarcastic voice ever, "She's a virgin, that's why!" I innocently replied, "AND I'M NOT?!" Oh my goodness, she still have the cheek to reply NO to that question!



Seriously, i think i wasn't really thinking at that time, probably why i didn't shoot her back.



When we got home, Aunt Maz was furious! I mean, come to think of it, what the hell does eating fast have got to with virginity!? Well unless she eats with her pussy, then I've got nothing to say! Haha, whatever! I'm not gonna make her famous by talking about her here. I just don't think she made sense at all!



24th February 2008, Sunday.
Hazel, Violet and I fetched my mom from the hospital, sent her home and stole some fruits from her fruit basket! Tee hee!



We were hungry so Violet suggested going to a Drive-in McD.



Went to Violet's house, eat, watch a little television and went online! Haha, that's when i webcammed with Rob (and of course, TJ), with Violet and Hazel in the room.



Well, haha sorry for not warning from the start about how long the post is gonna be! So enjoy the pink cast photos! Haha!


No comments: