Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bet you ain't never seen, a chick riding this clean

I know my birthday's like 6 months from now but i can't stop thinking about it. I just don't know what to do on that day. I've already graduated by then so i don't know if my school mates will remember my birthday. Oh well, I'll probably spend it in bed, with MattSanders with nothing to do. Boo hoo! I'm such a loser.



Anyway just incase my caring friends *hint hint wink wink* wanna celebrate it with me, i really wanna do a Japanese cuisine birthday dinner. Tee hee, we've experimented with different food culture except Japanese food. Well, the only Japanese food we eat everytime is sushi, which i love BTW. Last year, a group of close friends celebrated my 21st birthday at Earl's Swensen which i have talked about on my birthday post.



Click here to read about it.



Well yeah, I'm just saying that i really wanna celebrate my birthday at a Japanese restaurant. Haha, maybe i can go to Ramen Ten. Just saying anyway, I'll be glad if i get birthday wishes from my friends.



Well enough about where i wanna celebrate my birthday, let's talk about the presents. What's a birthday without presents! Hehe, i already know what i want from some of you, so those other people who i didn't ask for anything, please don't think that you're safe!



Haha, i expect a birthday present from everyone i know! MUAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm shameless i know but hey, if i don't ask for it, I'll never get it right? See, it pays being thick skinned. *smiles*



Below is a list of what i want for my birthday. And if you see your name beside any of those things, it just means that you're the few lucky ones that don't need to rack your brain on what to buy me. Haha.



Here goes.



1) A shopping trip, all paid for by "Mr. Generous One"
2) Emporio Armani Diamonds EDP perfume
3) iPhone
[Daddy/Mummy]
4) iPod Touch
[Arun]
5) Esprit Timewear 2008
6) Acer Aspire 4920G in red
[Alistair's DADDY (hehehe)]
7) Vagary Watch IV8-042-51
8) GUESS watch with embellishment, red
[Rob/TJ (nyahahaha)]
9) Samsung i8 camera in black
10) Video camera



Well there it is! Some of the things i want for my birthday! Haha, saw your name beside any of the thing? Woo hoo! Congratulations! You all have been chosen to buy for me that stuff (with force, of course!) Haha. BUT! Alistair, you said OK when i asked your dad for a laptop! Haha, you better keep your word you Canadian buddy of mine!



So people, what are you waiting for?! You have 6 months, so start saving! Chop chop!


No comments: