Saturday, June 28, 2008

We've got this high society looking down on their very foundation

Gah, i can't wait for the GST package that THE GOVERNMENT (haha, sounds so elite) will be giving us in July. I'm totally broke and i need all the money i can get. Daddy, Mummy and cousin paid me back so i think it'll work. Maybe i should stop being so generous but i can't, it's in my nature. I'm too nice, pfft!



Anyhoo, I'm 22 this year and i get to vote next year! Yay! I feel so important now, you know, the decision of who's gonna run Singapore will be in my hands.



Okay honestly, I'm not really into politics but somehow i like listening to rally speeches (even though it's basically the same thing over and over again). I don't really have a political view but i consider myself pro-peace, totally anti-war.



I'm sorry to say this but whoever think that war is the answer, should just go burn themselves in the pits of hell for eternity. No matter how big a dispute is, they should just settle it by using their brains. Hey people, haven't you heard? Violence don't solve anything and it's proven since the war isn't over yet. You should play chess instead to see who wins, much intelligent that way. Atleast we can tell which one of the countries happen to have brains.



I was watching Fahrenheit 9/11 the other day and it kinda made me a little sad actually. It really show want went on in the lives of those soldiers and their families. The soldiers mostly came from not so well to do families and even though it's their choice to join the Army, i think they only do it with their families in mind. Yeah sure the army have lots of benefits, college funds, and other type of material things but what about the danger and all the possibilities of them not seeing their families again.



I think we will never know how the families truly feel unless we're in their shoes. I don't know how the mothers feel losing their sons but i guess i can feel their pain. Some people get so upset when they lose their pets, let alone this, their own flesh and blood.



They were sent to war sites to do basically nothing and just to follow aimless orders. I don't see the heroic thing in killing, or inflicting pain (be it physically or emotionally), or even humiliating the innocent party. What's so commendable about that?



It's so tragic to see the influential people dismissing the fact that they're sending so many youths to die unnecessarily when their own sons and daughters maintained the lifestyle that their having. Who's to blame for all this really? Think seriously, what makes their children more special to hang on to the lifestyle when the others are out there fighting just to defend their god damn rights?



I'm speechless by how they handled the fragile situation. I don't think they even know how damaging it is to the people of the effected countries, or how negatively it impacted on their own citizens. So what's the reason for all this? One thing, selfish reasons but they're not lifting a finger to solve it themselves and obviously they don't care at all how many people they have killed just to fulfill their own desires.



Ha, great job! *rolls eyes*



The sad thing is, this is happening everywhere all over the world. We have got to stop this, seriously. If this goes on, so many futures will be erased. Think of the kids.



People who use violence instead of their brains are nothing but cowards. But hey, if that's what make you sleep comfortable at night then by all means.


No comments: