Thursday, June 12, 2008

You took my sanity, i'm starting a new verse

This sucks so bad!



I was sick on Wednesday. Was dressing up after my shower, sat down on my bed and suddenly the room started spinning. My eyeballs maybe, cause even when i close my eyes i can still feel the the room spinning. Took a couple of pills and tried to sleep but i can't. So i just lie down and started messaging Sally!



Haha, i must have been so delirious that i started calling her doctor, she's a nurse actually. Goodness, i started vomiting, 3 times in 5 mins! It's so disgusting. I felt so terrible seriously.



It's like that day when i had my withdrawal on Prison Break and started puking green foam, but this time the gross and pain factor is only a third of it.



It's not painless, i can tell you that. Haha



I'm okay now. Mom gave me some pills, massage the back of my neck and i went to sleep. When i woke up the next morning, it felt like the worse hangover ever! Not that i ever had any but you get what i mean.



Yeah, every single noise is magnified 100 times! My mom was arguing with my brother and she started banging the pots and pans, my head was throbbing! I went toiletries shopping after that and my headache was gone. Tee hee.



Well anyway, I'm going to school later to work on my project with WinnieC and Nic. Hmmz, i wonder if i get to see this Thump Thump Girl Nic is so crazy about. Oh well.



Here are the list of projects i have to do:



Major Project-
Chapter 3: Project Description
Chapter 4: Research and Project Development
Chapter 5: Results and Discussion
Chapter 6: Conclusion and Recommendation



Full report, abstract, acknowledgment, executive summary.



Individual project-
Instrumentation and Computer Control research project
APEL3 Values and Reflection essay



Group projects-
Instrumentation and Computer Control
Automation and Machine Vision System project proposal
Cleanroom Equipments and Technology



Okay, i think that's it right. I hope! Looks like a little but i have just less than 6 weeks to do all this. Gah, things i do to get a freaking diploma!


No comments: