Wednesday, June 04, 2008

You stand there infront of me and bite the hand that feeds

I'm puzzled by how open people can be about their stupidity. By how people are able to think that everything others do, talk or respond is about them. By not admitting their error when they've been caught red-handed.



I'm baffled, by how people see themselves as perfect, the most successful and the most influential when they're actually really not. By how people only need you around when they're in trouble. By how people just brush you aside when a misunderstanding occurs. By how people is actually able to forget that they owe you.



Haha, I'm speechless really.



Oh well, 2 papers down, one more to go. I'm not putting much hopes on Friday's paper cause i suck so much as it. All this talk about pressure, vacuum pumps and other cleanroom related stuff is making my brain hurts. We'll see how it goes.



Oh, i miss talking to Alistair and i also miss arguing with Robert. Ah well, i just miss them both!



Miss me and think of me always, you two! *hugs and kisses*



And thanx Arun for the songs! Haha. I'll treat you to Ben and Jerry's some other time. Tee hee


No comments: