Monday, June 09, 2008

Break 'em off somethin' proper, like a real show stopper

Sorry i haven't been updating lately. I'm just fresh out of blog worthy drama. Arynne is super sick of blogging about stupid people. Well okay, to be fair they're not really stupid, but just too conceited to come up with something logical.



Okay yeah, whatever.



Well, I'm done with my term test incase you don't know and now I'm having my 2 weeks mid term break. I've been doing nothing but slack at home and read books.



Yes yes, i know. It's the life *rolls eyes*



Am supposed to go with my lecture mates to Wild Wild Wet theme park today but i rejected their invitation cause i feel that it's a waste of my money since i can't swim. Haha, yes that's a confession to those people who don't know that i can't swim.



I mean, i can float and do some basic paddling of my feet but i can't swim swim, you know. I get panicky when my feet can't reach the sea bed and i have no idea what's lurking under the water. That's why i stay away from deep oceans as much as possible. Still love the sea though! Tee hee



I'm waiting for Sally to tell me when she's free to go out and have fun. Well, need conformation from Belle too since she's such a busy teacher. Haha, still waiting for the good news from Belle. I wonder when she's gonna have her first baby but whenever it is I'm pretty sure the baby's gonna be as cute as her!



Gah okay! I can't really enjoy my term break. I wish i could but I've got alot of project proposals due when school reopens. I'm probably gonna head to school one of these days to finish up all the proposals and reports.



If you see me online, say hello and chat with me okay! I might need your companion!



Hope i pass all my subjects cause if i don't, I'm gonna hate myself for the rest of my life. Seriously, i can't fail any! Just can't handle that kinda disappointment. Wish me luck okay, all you nice people!



I wanna go off somewhere and destress for a little while. Whoever said the world is small needs a spanking from me! Oh my gosh, how i wish everywhere is just a bus ride away.



If that's the case, you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna take a bus to Canada and hug Alistair('s dad). I'm gonna cook rice and beef curry for him and I'm pretty sure he'll want me. Haha, okay sorry. It's an inside joke between Alistair and me.



After that I'm going to Michigan to poke the living daylights out of Cutest Bassist Ever's gorgeous eyes! Oh and bite Cody's cheeks. He is Rob's baby brother and he's just so adorable! Haha



Okay yeah, moving on.



After that I'll go to Rome and get an Italian guy to drive me around on his Vespa. Haha. What a plan, what a plan.



Let's not talk about me for a second and focus my attention on somebody else. Like, oh i don't know, Nicholas! Haha. So yes, this group member of mine finally know that Thump Thump girl's name, thanks to his friend. The reason why he calls her Thump Thump girl is because his heart goes thump thump whenever he sees her, or so he claimed. Tee hee



Ain't that sweet! I've never seen him so determined trying to get to know a girl. If only he's as serious when he's doing his report! Just kidding Nic!



Okay, back to me now! Haha



Speaking of this made me think a little. Maybe i should start dating again. Go out there and have fun with the wrong ones until i find the right one. I should give other guys a chance since i can't get the guy i want. (Oh shush, you all know who it is.) Maybe, just maybe, i should give those guys in school a shot. There are some really nice guys in school.



Hmmz, how about a Sugar Daddy? Haha Alistair, is your dad as romantic as you?



Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm not rejecting any older guys though, provided that they're rich of course! What?! Atleast I'm being honest okay! The money's primary reason for me to date an older man but hey, if love blossoms then hallelujah!



Ha, sorry about the very bad religion comment!



Yeah anyway, I'm thinking of getting all the Seniors together to start a new tradition. You know, senior pranks but the seniors don't seem too keen on the idea. It's okay, it'll work out somehow.



Oh, and I'm thinking of cutting my hair. I have this hairstyle i wanna try but don't know if it suits me. Haha, the girls in lecture told me not to cut my hair cause it's already so long.



I know where they're coming from, I'm gonna miss my hair too. We'll see if I'll cut it or maybe just trim it a little?



I'm going toiletries shopping this Thursday!



Bye!




No comments: