Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Look at my eyes covered in Maybelline, looking like something fresh out of magazine

I'm happy! I'm so so so so happy. Haha, I'm smiling right now!



Tsk, no! Nothing to do with guys. Well i guess, if you consider my dad, but he's just not ANY guy. He's the best there is! Okay sorry, I'm talking crap.



I'm just ecstatic cause my mom have finally agreed to go for dinner as a family. Mom, Dad, younger brother and me. On the condition that it's my dad's treat but i don't mind!



What?! You're shocked? Imagine MY surprise! I thought i was dying or something, if not, why would mom suddenly think of having a family outing. Well, i hope my life will take a good turn after this good news.



Anyway, as i mentioned at previous posts, i went toiletries shopping last week. I didn't go that far, just at Northpoint with my mom since it was her day off. It's like a ritual i do once a month or once in two months. Ask any girl, they'll definitely agree with me if i say that girls cannot live without toiletries shopping (or any kinda shopping for that matters) Tee hee.



Wanna know what i bought?



I probably shouldn't tell you all the things that can be found in my toiletries and make up bags since it will render me defenseless but you know, what the hell. It'll be fun and who knows, you might know a thing or two about what's going on under that long gorgeous locks of mine! (Haha, sorry for being so self-absorbed!)



1_3



The first thing and definitely most important is my wet facial tissues of course! I'll use it to wipe all the make up off my face. It's very important to clean off every single grain of those powder that is clogging your pores. I believe some girls use make up remover and cotton pads, but I'll just use the facial wipes so it'll be much easier. Do take note that you need to spend atleast 10 minutes to remove all the make up!



Without this, i can never start my beauty regime!



2_4 3_2 4_2



Next starts the cleansing of your skin. This include the facial wash, the toner and the moisturizer. You can just use the facial form but it'll work much better if you were to follow the instructions to complete the regime.



I used to experiment with alot of brands to see which is suitable for my skin and so far I've been using Garnier Pure. One tip, if your skin started cracking or breaking out when you use a particular brand, it means you should change cause the product might be too strong for you.



5_2 6_2



Next on my list are two things that can complete your look. The eyelash curler and the mascara. Without it, you might as well go out without make up! Make sure that you don't forget to curl your eyelashes or it'll never be perfect! So don't ignore that step!



7_2 8_2



Asience shampoo and treatment, especially for Asian hair. It's safe for daily use and it won't dry up your hair but I'm still experimenting with it so i have nothing much to say about it. So far it's been fine i guess. Give me another week okay!



9_2



Nivea Whitening lotion. I've just started using this but it's really light and not sticky like some of the other body lotion. It leaves your skin really smooth. It have a very refreshing smell and protect you against UVA and UVB so you can use it everyday.



10_2



Nivea extra whitening deodorant is not sticky, doesn't leave stain on your clothes and definitely no alcohol so it's fine for those sensitive skin.



11_2



Cotton pads are very essential to any girls. Some girls use it to remove their make up, some use it to clean off their eyeliner (i don't know how they do that though) but all girls use this cotton pads to apply toner on their faces. It evenly spreads the toner and at the same time wipe off excess sebum from your facial wash.



12_3



Cotton buds. There are all sorts as you know, for babies, for make up and also the multi-purpose one.



You all must be wondering what the hell cotton buds are for right? Well let me tell you something that not many people know about it. Well, to guys anyway cause girls really see it very useful. They make really good eyeshadow applicator especially if you need to apply it near your lash line. They help shape your eyebrow too if you need to draw them everyday and not forgetting, with some eye make up remover at the cotton tip, you can clean off that stubborn eyeliner marks at the inner corner of you eyes. It's all good! Haha.



Tee hee, well i have other products that i use but I'll leave that to your imagination. I will never let any guy fully know what's in my make up bag so nyaha! Haha.



Let me leave you all with a simple beauty tip.



To get really soft kissable lips, use a soft bristle toothbrush (the ones you use for your baby siblings) and brush it on your lips in a soft circular motion, and then apply some lips moisturizer and leave it to heal. Do it at night where you don't need any lippy activities!



Happy trying! Hehe



P/S: I don't mind getting sponsors from any of the products mentioned above! Haha


No comments: