Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm waiting to see the light

My feet are a little sore from walking in those heels all day yesterday



Note to self: Next time, buy more comfortable heels. Or just buy flats. Haha



I've seriously nothing to do. Well actually my school mates wants me to come to school to practice ICC lab with them but I'm feeling a little lazy to go to school on an off day. They're asking the wrong person to teach them ICC lab anyway cause i totally suck at it. I hate doing practical or hands on lab stuff, especially when it comes to Engineering topics. I'm able to do it when the time comes but i just can't teach people.



I'm not a patient teacher. I used to tutor this two kids math and English. I'm able to handle that of course, just that the kids were so fidgety and a little slow so i have to teach him differently from how I'm used to teach other kids. One more thing, i think I'm so used to doing Engineering mathematics that i over analyze a simple math sum. But I'm so glad i can still remember my primary school methods. It's kinda fun, much simple that the ones I've learn in Poly.



Okay sorry for talking about that.



I'm easily amused. I didn't know my tongue can touch my nose until like half an hour ago. I was looking in my compact mirror, scrutinizing each flaw my face holds, when i started looking at my tongue. Yes i know, but I've got nothing else to do. I didn't know my tongue can do all this weird rolls and stuffs. That got me entertained for a while! Haha, what?! Little things make me happy okay, can't blame me for that. Tee hee



I've been feeling weird these few days. Like something's missing but i can't quite put my finger to it. It's like that empty feeling kinda. I felt like that when i lost my ring, so probably it's not something important but it's making me feel a little uncomfortable.



I've been cooking alot lately, and that just means only one thing. Feeling a little low. I like cooking just that I'm lazy to cook cause of the clean up. With that said, it also means that i hate doing household chores. I only do those under two circumstances;



1) When i start to hear my mom nagging non-stop about the cluster in my room, or,
2) When I'm feeling upset.



So since my mom haven't been nagging for me to clean up my room, you figure it out. I don't know why I'm feeling so down lately. Could have something to do with what's missing but i don't even know what I've lost. Haha, i can be a retard sometimes. So i guess all the cooking and cleaning is just another method for me to forget about that empty feeling. I really wanna know what's going on with me though, I'm running out of food to cook and clothes to wash.



Okay, enough about that. I'm saving up for a couple of things right now. I have like S$200 for my graduation trip so far and i hope i have enough to go out of Singapore by December or early next year. I still don't know where to go though, but it'll be nice if I'd go somewhere where i know someone so i can save on lodging. Haha, killing two birds with one stone. Saving and visiting that person at the same time.



Another thing I'm saving for is a notebook. I know i can ask Daddy to buy the laptop for me but I'm saving a little so that Daddy won't have to pay the whole sum. And I'm thinking of piercing my lip, or my tongue or my nipple. Haha, just kidding on the nipple piercing.



Gah okay. I'm going to find out what's making me feel so down. I'm gonna ransack the kitchen and freezer to see what else i can cook!



Toodles!


No comments: