Sunday, March 09, 2008

Baby you don't know what it's like to be me

Wootz! Can you believe it? I woke up this morning with bruises on both my arms and some scratches on my thighs.



Do you know what happened? NO? Well, that makes the both of us then! I have no idea what i did last night that can result with all these bruises and scratches.



The last thing i remember doing was watching this Zombie movie on Channel 8. Hmmz, do you think i could have wrestled with some Zombies in my dreams?



Oh well whatever, I'm sure it's gonna disappear in a few days or so. Lol, but it looked like I've been abused or something.



Could it be? You know, maybe I'm leading a double life. A nerdy student by day, and a cape crusader by night. But if that's the case, how can i not know about it right?



Hmmz, maybe I've got split personality?



Okay, that's it! Who here thinks I've been watching too much Power Rangers? Haha, yeah i think so too! But it's so addictive. Brain tells me to stop but fingers keep pushing play!



Here's a simple scenario of what might have happened.



Arynne happily watching Power Rangers (the original one, mind you) while chatting on MSN and looking at the door just incase the Lab Supervisor come in.



Brain: Hmmz, i think i better tell her to stop watching, just incase she thinks the Power Rangers are real! She might just become too obsessed!
Arynne: Oh well, let's watch the other episodes another day!
Finger: DO... NOT.. STOP... PRESS.. PLAYYYY!!
Arynne: OOooHh, Blue Ranger. Well one more episode won't hurt!



RAWR!!



Oh my goodness, I've been having such vicious mood swings the past few days. Probably i haven't been waiting well. I didn't take breakfast, skipped lunch, I'll only eat when i reach home and that's about 7pm.



My eating routine stays that way for the past few days.



Gah! Maybe it was a good idea when my mom told me not to skip breakfast!



My sugar content was so low, i get irritated by the simplest things. I get hyper sensitive and get angry at everybody.



Haha, Rob and Alistair got a taste of my ever changing mood swings. Oh goodness, i really apologize okay guys. It was totally unintentional.



One minute i was chatting happily, another minute i get offended by a harmless comment. Gah! Okay, i promise to eat breakfast from now on!



Hopefully you guys are not mad at me. *smiles innocently* Haha



I'm having my semester holiday right now, and most probably i won't be coming to school. So yeah, i wouldn't be online for a very long time. Or update my blog.



But of course, I'll try to update it as often as possible or you guys will think i vanish into think air or something. Tee hee!



Aww! I'm gonna miss my Cutest Bassist Ever! Think of me okay, my Nerdy Ninja! Haha!



Shut up you guys! It's not wrong to express one's fondness of someone k! Haha, I'm just joking!



Okay so yeah, I'm gonna talk to you guys later! Haha


No comments: