Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hey i'm not in right now, so do your thing *beep*

Haha, I'm just kidding!



Okay, instead of beating around the bush, I'm gonna go straight to the point.



You know what i hate the most? Well other than stupid people of course. Haha



It's when someone call you and leave you missed calls or you're too busy to pick up, and when you already have time to call back, you realized that the number is private!



Oh my goodness, i hate that so much! I'm sure you do too!



The worst thing is, the person never call back or leave you a message indication who they are. Haha, yeah super irritating, don't you think so?



The past few days, I've been getting overseas phone calls and yeah, you guessed it! It's a private number!



So how do i know it's overseas? Cause there's a difference! For local private calls, they'll indicate (Private Number) and for overseas private calls, they'll indicate (Private Calls).



Yeah! The cute thing is, that person was already at the voice mail. Instead of leaving a "Hey, this is bla bla bla. Call me back" message, i heard him or her hang up the phone. Haha so if you are the person, please do leave me a message next time okay!



Oh, and the person with phone number +0085231xxxx53, erm, could you please step forward? Haha, i tried calling you back but it wouldn't go through.



But Arun told me that it's probably from Hong Kong. Oh well *shrugs*



So yeah, next time if any of you call me and i did not pick up the call, leave me a voice message or text message okay! And if it's important, just keep calling! Haha yes, that goes for all you local friends too!



Love ya!


No comments: