Monday, March 03, 2008

Cause this time i'm right, to move on

Pfft! Can you believe it, someone (name not to be mentioned) totally called me a playa! I find it funny that he called me that just because I'm no longer interested in him.



First he told me that he won't bother me anymore. Okay, fine, I'm not gonna sit there begging him for us to be friends so i just let him be.



Hey, i know I'm no hot stuff and i don't expect him to fight for me especially when everybody knows how i feel about Rob, but saying "Good luck with Rob, you tart" sounds like a sore loser to me.



I know, you people probably think that i change guys more than i change my thongs, but that is so not true.



Yeah sure, of course i crush on a few guys from time to time but once I'm really into someone, my feelings don't change. I'm someone who treasures relationships and I'm totally faithful. I don't cheat on boyfriends and i expects my significant other to do the same.



He (same person that called me a playa) went all "hope you get your justice" thingy on me.



Well I'll wait for it, cause as far as i know i didn't do anything wrong.



I have my reasons okay, it's not because i woke up one day and lost all feelings for him. I made this decision based on several occasions and incidents which will not be mentioned here (but if you follow my blog, you'll know the story a bit here and there).



Basically he was being rude, arrogant and being a total jerk.



So tell me, did i do anything wrong by not staying when i know he didn't treat me right?



Think about it.


No comments: