Friday, March 28, 2008

A poem by Alistair

Ok my dear Elvira this is for you,
A poem that took a long time to brew,
I know lately you’ve been feeling blue,
So writing this is the least I can do.









I want to say just get over him,
Stop loving him on a whim,
Stop making your life so terribly grim,
Go find a hunk that goes to the gym!









But I know when you have that feeling,
When it’s more than just a meager fling,
When you remember how your heart used to sing,
And now all you feel is a lingering sting...









I’m afraid that it’s about time,
That you wash off all this grime,
To hurt you should truly be a crime,
For I have yet to meet someone more sublime.









So come talk, sing and dance!
Don’t dismiss him at first glance,
Give that cute guy another chance!
It’s time to start a new romance!









Be free! Be happy! Be my Arynne!
Show the world that happy grin!
Because I know beneath that skin,
A beautiful person lies within.







Thanx Alistair. You made my day. You really did. Thank you for always being there for me. I know you have problems on your own, but just know that I'll always be there for you whenever you need me. Thanx again for the poem, it made me smile. *HUGZ*






















No comments: