Monday, March 24, 2008

You think love is to pray, i'm sorry i don't pray that way

Yeap yeap, shut up people! Rob has a girlfriend, yeah boo hoo, cried the whole night! But it's okay. Though I'm not really jaded but i guess I'm getting used to the heartbreaks and disappointments.



No, i don't blame him. It's not his fault. I understand and respect his decision a hundred percent. I keep pushing him away and i guess he's getting sick and tired of that. I just wished, you know, he told me that he's stopped having feelings for me. Sure I'll be happy for him if you guys want me to, yaadaa yaadaa.. But will i really? I'm not that gracious kids! Haha, i wanted him. Hell, i still do but oh well, what's done is done i guess.



Anyhooo, enough about that! Thanx Ryan, Feedz and Allysa for dragging me out of the house at 2:30 in the morning! Oh, and Allysa is the best lesbian partner I've ever had (LOL, I WAS FORCED TO SAY THAT!)



Lisa is a hobo says: Tell everyone that I'm your best lesbian partner ever! Hihihihi
11:21:21I say: YOU FREAKAZOID!!
11:21:26Lisa is a hobo: Helo, i wasn't the one who stripped to Tainted Love!
11:21:45I say: haha, delete the stupid video!!



Yeah, I'll get on with that later! Haha.



Well basically Ryan knew i was sad and he with the other two clowns call me so late at night or so early in the morning (whichever way you wanna see it, whatever!) and made me panic like a fuck ass!



So my Beast and the Harlot ringtone played on my phone (that ringtone is for the Freakazoids of course *Ryan, Feedz, Allysa, Anthony, bla bla bla*)



Ryan: (i didn't even get to say Mushi Mushi! Haha) HURRY! ALLYSA IS PUKING MAD! BRING SOME WATER DOWNSTAIRS NOW!! RIGHT NOWWW (at the background i can hear Feedz being drama and Allysa puking her eyes out, seriously! Haha)



Me, being the good friend that i am, rushed downstairs. The stupid thing was, Ryan wouldn't even give me a few minutes to wear my bra and pants! I grabbed my keys and MattSanders and rushed down the stairs! (I live on the 3rd floor so yeah!)



So tell me, in what right mind of mine did i ever think of grabbing MattSanders instead of my mobile phone in the face of emergency! Haha. And for goodness sake! I was in my boyshorts and tank top! It was a cold night, imagine me without bra.. No wait, scratch that! Don't imagine!



Yeah so i was downstairs, and saw Allysa lying in the middle of the car park. Damn good actress this girl! Haha, she wasn't really puking. They just want me out of the house.



So we drove by McDonald's 24 hours drive-through and Ryan bought me Double Cheeseburger and Strawberry Milkshake! Love you bestfriend! *smiless*



Yeah so, Feedz suddenly 'conveniently' remembered he ran out of cigarettes! Bloody ass, DO NOT MAKE ME BUY THOSE FILTHY THINGS AGAIN!!



He used to work at this 7-11 store that we were at and begged me to buy the thing for him. (LOL, during his days there, stocks of cigarettes mysteriously disappeared.)



Arynne: Next, green.
Cashier: IC please.
Arynne: Are you kidding me? I'm not gonna show you my IC (in actual fact, i didn't even bring it with me! haha)
Cashier: Store rules.
Arynne: WHAT THE FUCK, DO I LOOK FUCKING 12 TO YOU!?
Cashier: No, but it's the rules.
Arynne: Listen here buddy. I'm having a bad day, a guy i wanted just went into a relationship, i haven't eaten for 18 hours (of course, haha a little exaggeration won't hurt) and I'm only 2 seconds away from poking your fucking eyes out if you look at my boobs again. Are you gonna sell me that filthy stuff or not?!
Cashier: (look at me and look back to take the pack of cigarettes)
Arynne: Thank you! (paid and leave)



Believe me, that wasn't the first time. I mean come one! I'm 21! I'm even legally allowed to buy alcohol! For goodness sake, what is wrong with all the people in 7-11!



Enough about that, we went to Sembawang Park to chill. I like that place, it's peaceful. Lots of pretty kittens as well! Yes, i really mean kitten and cats, nothing sexual! Haha



So we were sitting and talking about stupid stuff. When this stupid Feedz started adding Listerine to my Ginger Beer!



Yes people, i too was wondering where the hell he got that Listerine from! Haha, blame Ryan! Seriously! WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE LISTERINE IN YOUR CAR?! Haha, he's so.. CLEAN!



Yeah so whatever, it's just Listerine you know, it won't kill me or anything. But lol, yeahhhh, BIG mistake! EVER! Haha, it's even worse than the high i got from eating 100 mentos in less than half an hour! Haha



It's the kind of not-really-sober-but-i-kinda-know-what-I'm-doing high. It's like you know you're in control of yourself, but all you wanna do is let loose and be retarded kinda thing. Or not. Whatever it is, it feels good! Haha



Arynne: (i seriously thought that i was staring at the sky) The moon is so huge and bright today.
Allysa: WHAT THE?? (look up) THAT'S THE FUCKING LAMP POST DUMB ASS!! (laughed so hard with Ryan and Feedz)



I think they saw how loopy i was, seriously, i can't even walk straight! Haha. But it's kinda fun you know, just that i won't do it again! Haha



Went to crash at Allysa's house and started doing stupid thing. They played the guitar while i screamo-ed myself to death. Well, not really to death but my blood vessel nearly burst (well, the blood vessel part isn't really true either, haha!). Gah, I'm so gonna have bad sore throat for this whole week!



That always happens when i scream!



And then we started webcamming with Feedz' bandmates! Haha at like 4 in the morning! What were we thinking?! And then Tainted Love came on her playlist!



Weyhoooooo, sorry but haha Listerine mix with Ginger Beer + Marilyn Manson's Tainted Love = a VERY horny Arynne! Haha. For goodness sake, where the hell did i learn how to pole dance and strip like that?! Haha. And when i said pole dance, i didn't really mean pole! Haha, i was grinding whoever was standing near me. Gah Arynne!



Note to self: Stay away from Listerine.



You see, i shouldn't have taken that appetite curbing pill. It gives me mad mood swings you see!



I was laughing and having fun one minute, and the other minute i was crouching in a foetal position hugging MattSanders so tightly and crying my eyes out.



It was a horrible sight i tell you! Haha, the stupid clowns was laughing at me and mocking at my misery.



Feedz said i cry like a fucking broken water pipe! Haha, thanx eh buddy! You're the best! NOTT *rolls eyes* Haha. Still love you guys though *grinss*



Allysa was a freaking dumb ass, i know she takes good pictures, but at the extent of my emotions?! Lol, she even made me hold a 'I MISS YOU' sign. Bloody slutwhore! Just kidding!



Delete it okay, all of it! THE VIDEOS AND THE PICTURES!



Haha, i went home at around 5 plus in the morning, slept at 6 and woke up at 7!



Thanx Ryan, Feedz and Allysa for that crazy experience!



Let me end with something random.



I hate the SHUFFLE function on mp3 and mp4 players!!



Oh, and the girl at the bus stop was HOT!



ALISTAIR, IS YOUR DAD GONNA PAY FOR MY TRIP TO CANADA???



K bye! Haha


No comments: