Sunday, March 09, 2008

That's just how i roll

My blog is lacking all the juicy gossips! Can you believe it? Gah!



Okay, i wanna make my blog more interactive and fun! Well actually I'm thinking of doing a video log of me doing a strip tease, haha, but since that haven't been done yet, i wanna do something with you all.



Okay? But i need all you readers' cooperation! Can you all gimme that?



I wanna make my blog more personal so that you all can know more about me in depth!



So i want all of you to gimme one question each, or two! It doesn't matter how personal it is. From family problems to love life blunders.



Well, just don't ask the obvious. Like how old am i, or if I'm still a virgin. What's my height and my weight or how many siblings I've got! If any of you ask me that question, i will end you!



You all feel me man? Haha!



I want all of you to come up with exciting questions, something controversial or just something out of the ordinary. So yeah!



Leave me a comment, email, message me in Friendster or Facebook or just Cbox me your questions! *waiting*



Once i get more than 5 EXCITING questions, that catches my eye and get me thinking of course, i will compile all the questions and answer them here, in my blog!



I will not answer questions individually or privately in emails or anything!



I will answer them straight up, honestly and truthfully! Nothing to hide.



But if there's no questions or whatsoever, then I'll just forget about it. Pfft! So make sure you all participate okay!



Well, what are you waiting for? Get cracking and keep the questions coming in!



Email: little_flirtish_gal@hotmail.com  (don't ask! Haha)


No comments: