Sunday, March 16, 2008

If I am another waste of everything you dreamed of, I will let you down

You asked me the other time if i knew how deep your feelings are for me. Now i wanna ask you the same thing, do you know how deep my feelings are for you? *answer this question before reading*



Yes sometimes i do or say things that seems like i don't care or not interested. I pretended not to notice the hints you've been giving me and brush you off whenever you start with the serious talks (well, you can't really blame me for that cause you know why!).



The fact still stands that i do like you. A lot. Probably a little too much.



I apologize for blowing up on you that Sunday (well, it was Saturday at your side).



It's just that, i don't realize how much effect you have on me until that day, and we haven't even met! It's just scary for me cause i keep thinking about you every single day and even when i go to sleep at night. I look forward to talking to you on MSN every morning even if it's just for a few minutes. My heart skipped a beat whenever i saw your messages on Facebook and comments on my Cbox.



Gah! I sound like a retarded 12 year old girl professing her undying love for that math teacher or something. Haha!



Oh goodness, do you see how hard you made me fall for you? I just feel so helpless cause i cry myself to sleep every other night trying to forget about you.



Shit! I hate feeling so vulnerable but whatever. Since i already started, i might as well just finish it right?



I've been hurt so many times that i start building a wall around my heart but wow, you even manage to penetrate through that. What you said the other time really brought tears to my eyes. Haha, i just hate it how you can know exactly what to say at exactly the right time.



I told myself that if i ever find a guy who can make me smile to myself, get me all blushed up and giggly, he's a keeper. You told me you're not letting go. Truthfully, i don't wanna let go either but i can't hold on to something that is not mine to begin with.



Do you get what I'm trying to say?



I just don't know how to be just friends with you when you're always on my mind. You're possibly the only guy who can make me happy without even trying, well other than my parents of course, but it's not helping when you're way on the other side of the world.



What I'm trying to say is that, I'm just fucking frustrated that i can't be with you. I just find it fucking unfair.



You don't have to reciprocate my feelings and probably you don't feel the same for me. After this, you probably wouldn't even talk to me. Whatever happens, i just wanna tell you that you're really special to me and you'll always be in my heart *smiles*



Now, let me ask you again. Do you know how deep my feelings are for you? If your starting answer was NO, well now you know.



P/S: Am i still your Pink Power-Ranging Rockstar?



P/P/S: You'll always be my Cutest Bassist Ever! *hugs and kisses forever and ever baby*


No comments: