Saturday, July 02, 2011

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 10 interesting facts about yourself

Eeps, i don't think i have a recent picture. Well i meant, i have some thing year, but not this month. Let me check.

Well i guess this one's fairly recent. Haha



10 Facts about me

1) I like watching war documentaries.
2) I am always on a look out for unethical human experimentation books/DVDs..
3) I am trying to go vegetarian.
4) I do not like hot dogs unless it's specially marinated. (i.e cheese hot dog, black pepper hot dog etc.)
5) I get extremely guilty when i eat.
6) I like reading up on prison stories.
7) I wished i had red hair, green eyes and a British accent.
8) I don't like branded things. For real.
9) I don't like anchovies.
10) I like the feeling of not having anything in my stomach, that's why i tend to starve myself.

No comments: