Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot

This is a ridiculous question. I crave a lot of things a lot all the time. Once i get cravings, BOOM, i'm crazy. I have to have it. I know, worse than a pregnant lady.

I haven't been craving for anything lately, maybe cause i've been eating well. Haha, buttttt i do feel like i wanna have black rice dessert or in Malay, "Bubur pulut hitam".

If you guys don't know what that is, it's basically an Indonesian (i might be wrong, so don't quote me on that) dessert. It's made of black glutinous rice and some other ingredients. It's not really black, it makes a really nice burgundy colour and it's delicious! People usually eat it with coconut milk drizzled all over it, but you can still eat it on its own.

 Haha you guys have to try it okay? Okay. 


I know it looks disgusting, but it really tastes good. Haha

No comments: