Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

I learned that the person you care for the most will also hurt you the most. They may also do not care about how you feel or the situation they put you in.

I also learned that customer service is a really fun sector to work in. Who said working in the library is boring? You have to deal with different types of patrons, with different needs and different moods everyday. Every hour and even every minute.

I learned that i have much more patience towards people than i thought i had. Believe me, when you are having a bad day, and your patron is also having a bad day, you have to be the bigger person and try to appease the one you're serving.

I thought i really had to bend my back so far back to really make my customers happy with the service i provide, since i have little or no patience at all with friends and family, but i guess it comes naturally. I don't even curse them in my mind or anything. I really do genuinely like serving people.

Who would have thought, huh? I definitely didn't.

I am also learning how to trust people outside my comfort circle. It's a slow process, for sure, but i guess trying won't be so bad. It's definitely scary. The intensity of the fear is beyond something i can comprehend. We'll see, yeah?

Other than that, yeah, i'm just learning about myself more and more each day. The people around me, the friends i have.

That's about it really, so everyone have a nice day!

No comments: