Saturday, July 09, 2011

Day 08- Long term goals for this year

Hm, well, since i already got a job. I am trying to save a lot. I think it'd be a little bit easier at the moment cause i'm working shifts so i don't go out a lot especially if my rest days fall on weekday. If it falls on a weekend, it's usually not ALL the time cause it's a rotation between 9am-3pm and 3pm-9pm.

It's a little hard to actually have impromptu outing with my girlies because of that so we always plan in advance and our pay day falls on different time of the month so it's usually one or two big outing and just meet ups in between.

It should be a lot easier to save up. I hope. Haha

Well, i'd like to at least have one family trip. It's in plan at the moment but we're not really sure WHEN to go, so hopefully it happens. I need the holiday away from work.

I like my job by the way, so lets hope i stay in this job much longer than the previous one. I should have worked in the customer service sector from the start, i am actually happier working with people.

I wanna take my driving license. End of the year or start of next year, but i am definitely taking it. It's also in my monthly savings. Haha i get a bit scared though so i hope i'd do good.

So yeah, pretty much it.

I might look into going back to school, but with my shift work, it might be a little hard. We'll see.

Have a nice day, my loves! 

No comments: