Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

I'm gonna keep it nice and short cause i'm pretty tired from having to deal with kids for 5 hours this morning while on my first day of my menstrual cycle.

Had really bad menstrual cramps this morning while doing mass borrowing of books at a primary school, but i survived. Phew.

I'm sure you all have read this more than once, so i'm just gonna say what i want to achieve and all that.

So, i wanna have a driver's license hopefully by the end of the year. I also want to go back to school. Probably part time cause of the shifts i'm working.

What else?

I wanna travel, of course, as usual. I wanna go where my heart wants to go.

Probably be like that character in "Eat Pray Love". Save up a couple or more years, quit my job and travel! Yeah, sounds pretty good now, but we'll see since things are so expensive now. Haha

What else? Haha yeah, i want a family too.

Have a nice day all!

No comments: