Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 12- How you found out about Blogspot and why you made one

How did i find out about blogspot?

Well, i've always been active online so i like exploring the net and i came across this site with a lot of blogs on it. Also, my cousin used to have a blogspot before she has her Tumblr. 

When i started blogging way in 2002, i was actually using the Multiply pages, but it was a private one. Then i started using Friendster and after a while, they launched a blog too so i used that one after i closed my Multiply page.

Then after a while, i got so bored with Friendster that i started surfing for other medium to blog on.

I used to blog my feelings out but i stopped doing that cause i honestly can't be arsed to blog about my day to day routine and sorts. So it's mostly used for me to catch up with my family, tell them how i'm doing and let people get to know me through these types of 30 days challenges and other "Thought of the day" posts.

So yeah! 

No comments: