Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

Well, all i can say is, i am myself.

I know it may come off as me being a snob, but i'm not trying to be. I am myself.

You know how people say, no matter what it is, there is something unique about you? Yeah, i don't care about that. I don't care if there is someone out there who talks, walks, dresses or even thinks like me. Just as long as i am being myself.

People can call me fake all they want, they can call me all those nasty names, i really do not care. If you call me names, hey, probably i am that way to you.

I laugh at myself. I make fun of myself. Sure, i have insecurities and flaws but i make fun of it just to make me feel better. It's just me though. I mean, if people make fun of me, i'd punch them in the jaw. Haha, okay not really. I usually laugh along with them, unless it's inappropriately rude.

Whenever i get into an embarrassing situation, i laugh it off. I don't know, it used to be a defense mechanism, now it's just part of me.

I don't care if there are four of me out there, the most important thing about being me is my memories. The people i'm with, being surrounded by the people i love.

I don't know what makes me different from everyone else, but whatever it is, i'm definitely embracing it.

No comments: