Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

I am finally enjoying my job. Well, i would rather avoid some people and/or patrons at work but i do look forward to go to work a lot lately.

Which is weird for me, cause i have never felt so motivated when i was at my previous job.

Handled a lot of old folks the past few days at work, and usually i do not have that much of a patience, but i think i aced it.

I don't know why some people were worried about me being in customer service. Haha

A lot of patrons said that i am actually very "kind, friendly and smiley". Haha those are not the words my friends/family would describe me as. Well, except friendly, they like how i am very friendly. I am not that smiley in person, that's why people think i have a very arrogant disposition.

I don't know. When i'm at work, serving those patrons,  get very excited and happy. I think i really do enjoy my job. Yay me!

What else?

Oh, haha something happened yesterday that i am not going in details about. Some of you might know it, but other than the ones who were involved or were there to see it, the rest don't. Haha

Well in a nutshell, someone was being very childish about a certain situation and was making a very big deal about it. To be honest, i don't see what the big deal was but eh.

Usually i would feel bad if i think i have made someone mad or upset, but i don't know, i didn't feel anything.

Either way, it's all over now, so lets just all move on and stop being childish aye!

Good day all!

No comments: