Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

I would probably say forgetting to eat.

Well, to be honest, i like this forgetting to eat habit i have but at the same time i shouldn't have it cause it's unhealthy.

I can actually go more than a day without eating cause i just completely forget.

When i have something important to do, or if i was reading a very good book or watching some series DVDs, i would completely lose track of time.

I don't eat after 8pm, so when i actually get hungry after finishing what it is i was doing, i would just ignore the hunger and go straight for my shower and head to bed.

To be fair, it is also a choice cause when i realize that i'm hungry, i'll get to lazy to even eat.

I get too lazy going to the kitchen, or to whip up something. So my fridge is usually stocked up with yoghurt or milk.

Sometimes that's all i have for the whole day.

I know it gets unhealthy, but to be honest, i actually like the feeling of not being full. I like my stomach feeling empty, kinda? If that makes sense.

So yeah, i don't know, we shall see. 

No comments: