Wednesday, April 01, 2009

That is just so typically me

Just some random thing, on a very boring random Wednesday.

I can't believe it's just Wednesday! The week is so very slow! I feel like crying. My feet hurts from having to wear heels all week since the big bosses are here.

Whoop Whoop! (Credits to Brian W for the word)

Anyway it was the company's 10th Anniversary celebration last night. The food was good! The desserts, even better! HAHA LOVES IT!

I ate alot of cakes.

One round of main course and 2 rounds of desserts! See how many sweet teeth i have! It's okay though, i've got a really cute dentist. *YUMMMM*

Anywayz, it's funny how you can see the fun side of everyone, even the higher ranking people one day, and then the next day, they're back to their professional, non smiling side. HEHE

Yeah, yesterday was fun, even the bosses were friendly.

I recycled my peep toe booties today. I'm wearing this long blouse with belt was Dorothy Perkin and leggings from This Fashion. Hmm, Kak Rohani was right, i should have worn this ensemble last night instead of today. Boo hooo! Can we rewind please! I like my outfit today! I didn't like how i look like last night. So no pictures posting for sure!

Anyway, it's just so typical of me to fall for someone attached/married/away or someone who don't even have feelings for me. GAH ARYNNE!

Not going in depth! BYE

No comments: