Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Whoop Whoop!

Finally! My graduation ceremony handbook and schedule is here!

Haha, i was a little worried i won't be graduating cause everyone already seemed to get their package except me.

WHOOP WHOOOP!

The day i've been waiting for all along is coming soon! I wonder what i should wear. I hope my wardrobe won't mismatch with the colour of the curtains used that day. Or stumble on my own feet. Yeah i'm clumsy like that. HAHA

But anyhoo, i can't wait! For Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering, the ceremony will be as follows:

Ceremony time: 5:30pm
Reporting time: 4:30pm
Place: Temasek Convention Centre (Level 2)

For everyone attending, please don't forget to RSVP!

RSVP period: 20 April - 02 May 2009
For online RSVP: http://www.tp.edu.sg/events/grad09
For mail/fax (the Graduand Registration Reply Slip is attached in your booklet- BY 02 May 2009):

Address-
Temasek Polytechnic
Registrar's Office
21 Tampines Avenue 1

Singapore 529757

Fax-
67898164

Well, you all need to purchase the attire, or you can rent it too. The information are in the booklet! Till then! See ya! *flying kiss*

P/S: SOLDIER BOY IS HOME!
P/P/S: I'm jealous cause Linsy is starting her part time studies on the 20th, and i wanna go to school!!!!!

1 comment:

nuwee said...

and guess what!!! im jealous too.

wish im still a slacker student!

wasting my time msn-ing in the library instead of doing research!